Build the ultimate LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer—the DevastatorThis giant replica captures all the authentic details of the starship as it appeared in the opening scenes of Star Wars: A New Hope.
An iconic centerpiece for your collectionThe perfect LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible for discerning fans of the Star Wars saga.
Measuring over 3' long and 2' wide, this is one of the largest LEGO sets ever.
Ready for display
This Ultimate Collector Series LEGO set includes a display stand and fact plaque.
Authentic elements include huge engine exhausts and intricate surface detailing.
Buildable Tantive IV
A scale model of the rebel starship that attaches to the front for display.
Iconic bridge tower
Authentically designed with twin deflector shields and a tilting tractor beam antenna.
A challenging build
With more than 4,700 LEGO pieces, this set will be a memorable building experience.
Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifiguresImperial Officer and Imperial Crewmember.
Build and display an icon of the Galactic Empire – the Devastator. With over 4,700 LEGO® pieces, this Ultimate Collector Series 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer model captures all the authentic details of the starship as it appeared in the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope, including swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts, intricate surface detailing and of course a buildable scale version of the Rebels' Tantive IV starship to chase down. This galactic civil war UCS set also includes a display stand with informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures, making it the perfect LEGO Star Wars collectible for discerning fans.
- Includes Imperial Officer and Imperial Crewmember minifigures.
- The Devastator Imperial Star Destroyer model features swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts and intricate surface detailing.
- Also includes an attachable, buildable scale version Tantive IV starship for added Star Wars: A New Hope authenticity.
- With a display stand with informational fact plaque for the ultimate display piece.
- Also comes with 2 blaster pistol weapons.
- This Ultimate Collector Series set has 4,784 pieces.
- Inspire unforgettable Star Wars: A New Hope moments.
- The perfect LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible for fans of the Star Wars saga.
- UCS model on display stand measures over 17” (44cm) high, 43” (110cm) long and 26” (66cm) wide, and over 14” (37cm) high without stand.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Should you buy it?NonExistent | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm going to go straight to the point and say yes. Without a doubt, yes. Everything about this product is a must buy! The box itself is gorgeous! The instruction manual contains interesting background details of the Star Destroyer, Q&A for the designers of this masterpiece, and many more. The boxes inside containing the lego pieces have an amazing Star Destroyer design. The building process is not for the impatient or faint-hearted builders. This will definitely take awhile but extremely rewarding at the end. Ensure that you apply a lot of pressure on your Lego's while building and that you pay very close attention to detail as some parts can get confusing at first glance. What seemed problematic for me was the back part with the engines but the other sections were not as difficult. As for the pricing for this beauty was not a big deal. And ideal price for me would have been around $600 but still definitely worth buying for yourself or as a gift! Thanks for reading and happy building!Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™
- May 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Is it worth it? AbsolutelySenju | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Price per kilo is pretty much the same as the Falcons and when you’re building it, you’ll realize why it’s worth the high price tag. It might be “just” a remake but that’s goes the same for the falcon. The new ISD improves upon the original in every way. More detail, less panel gaps, more proportionally accurate and most importantly imo, it’s more stable structurally so the bowing problem is non existent. As for the interior argument, and as someone who owns and built this set, I don’t see where they could have added one without compromising its backbone. And the reason the falcon has an interior in the first place is because it has so many famous and iconic scenes that took place in it. Coupled with the fact that the build plane/ area is mostly flat and parallel to the ground so the interior is much easier to implement. That cannot be said with the UCS ISD as the building plane/ technique is completely different and the technic backbone makes it impossible to add one in the first place with going through serious design changes. I think LEGO made the right call to have quality over quantity of features because I’ll rather have no bowing than a interior.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™
- May 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great display pieceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnly started playing with LEGO recently and I am gonna get the biggest set that LEGO has in store! I was debating between this or the millennium falcon, which I am glad I chose the Star Destroyer! I am intended to use as display piece and it's studier then I thought. I could carry it up my stairs and down with no sweat nor pieces breaking off. Some people complain about not having interiors, but I took this as an advantage and installed some LED light strip inside. The whole ship looks 100x better!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best display set ever!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw the price I don’t think it’s gonna worth it. But I still purchased it when I saw it on the LEGO store. It just so huge and when you complete it you will feel so satisfied, $700 is expensive for a toy but this one is really worth it! It really does! When you finish the last step and saw it, you will understand. Totally recommend it to all Star Wars fans and LEGO fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Star Destroyer™