Imperial Armored MarauderStar Wars™
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
Small parts and Small Ball.
Children will love recreating battle action from Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 and making up their own adventures with this buildable Imperial Armored Marauder (75311) model. It’s packed with authentic features to inspire play, including 2 stud shooters at the front, a rotating rear turret with 2 stud shooters, LEGO® minifigure cockpit, easy-access cabin with space for 2 LEGO minifigures, lookout point and ammo compartments.
The set features 4 LEGO minifigures – Greef Karga, 2 Stormtroopers and a new-for-August-2021 Artillery Stormtrooper – with cool weapons and accessories for action play. Easy-to-follow instructions are included, so even LEGO beginners can enjoy the building experience.
Awesome building toys
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars™ universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme, with a wide range of gift ideas to delight fans of all ages.
- Young Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans can play out action-packed battles between Greef Karga and Stormtroopers with this LEGO® brick model of the Imperial Armored Marauder (75311) from Season 2.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Greef Karga with a blaster pistol, 2 Stormtroopers with blasters and a new-for-August-2021 Artillery Stormtrooper with a mortar gun and backpack accessory element.
- The buildable Marauder model has 4 stud shooters, including 2 on the rotating rear turret, 2 foldout blaster cannons (non-shooting), a LEGO® minifigure cockpit and a cabin for 2 LEGO minifigures.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle also has a lookout point (with an opening hatch) for a minifigure, plus opening ammo compartments to inspire creative play.
- Awesome for solo building and play or sharing the fun with others, this building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for creative kids aged 8 and up.
- The Imperial Armored Marauder measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) long and 4 in. (10 cm) wide and makes an eye-catching display piece between playtime missions.
- Thinking of buying this 478-piece set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® building sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are brilliant for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play out their own fun, creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- LEGO® components comply with rigorous industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect securely for robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analyzed to ensure that they meet demanding global safety standards.
- August 8th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun to put togetherTonyN |I would recommend this to a friend!It was fun and interesting to put this Star Wars imperial armored marauder lego puzzle together. My 14year niece and I did it, it took a few hours. It’s somewhat tedious because theirs 478 pieces to this puzzle. It’s definitely not for little ones. It came with 4 pouches and instructions which made it easy to put together. We weren’t bombarded with all 478 pieces at once. Basically you work with one pouch at a time and you build the marauder in stages. Each stage was nice. It was cool to see the marauder come together. It’s quite elaborate the way it’s made, there are moving parts, doors that opened and closes, compartments, etc. it’s cool. Overall it was easy to build but there were issues snapping the legos into each other and also some parts of the marauder would fall apart while trying to add to other parts so that made it difficult and annoying at times. And it falls apart just from moving it around.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Imperial Armored Marauder
- August 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It was about time :)PatA |I would recommend this to a friend!Like my title says it: It was about time :) Since Rebels, than The Mandalorian, I wanted to add these imperial troop transport vehicules to my dioramas. I immediately bought two sets, and I don't regret it at all. I was a bit afraid that the vehicule would be to thin, but it is really larger that what I expected (12 dots wide, when we are considering the side shielding). And I love those little imperial crates :) I am currently building a Lothal diorama, and these will be perfect additions. Will even buy a few more :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Imperial Armored Marauder
- August 16th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great fun for a bad-guy loverArie |I would recommend this to a friend!When the kiddo saw this tank/troop transport as seen in both Mando and Rebels, he immediately decided to spend his hard-earned allowance on it (I’m pretty sure it was the pauldroned artillery trooper that hooked him). He was thrilled that the artillery trooper was in the first bag and didn’t even want to finish the set. He wound up finishing it up, but it was slightly more difficult for a 7yo than the age rating might have suggested. Lots of dark grey on dark grey making it easy to miss where something should be placed. Now that it’s built he’s been playing with it every spare moment he has, and has both filled it with stormtroopers and loaded them up on the top for maximum play. This is the happiest he’s been with a Lego set in some time.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Imperial Armored Marauder
- August 5th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Cool set. Cool figures. Terrible helmetsIve been collecting star wars lego since 1999 when episode 1 came out. I love everything lego has done recently except the new stormtrooper helmets. They look like gargoyles. Please go back to the rogue one style mold or make a new double molded one because these look terrible. I dont like them. My fiancee doesnt like them. Even my kids dont like them and think they look funny. Ive been a fan of star wars as long as i can remember and these DO NOT look like stormtroopers. With the level of care disney has put into detail and fan service with the new series this is a huge flaw in legos design process to uphold that.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?15Imperial Armored Marauder