Take your LEGO® Technic™ experience to another level with the 42079 Heavy Duty Forklift truck, featuring a detailed driver’s cab, orange warning beacon, large tires and high-reach forks. Maneuver the vehicle to move the engine pistons, raise and tilt the forks, and operate the rear-wheel steering to lift and transport the pallet to its destination. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set also includes a cargo barrel with a hazard-warning label, and comes with a yellow and blue color scheme, and stickers for additional detailing. Rebuild to create a powerful Tow Truck.
- Forklift truck features rear-wheel steering, 2-cylinder engine with moving pistons, and high-reach forks that can lift and tilt, plus a detailed driver’s cab, orange warning beacon and large tires.
- Also includes a buildable pallet and a cargo barrel with hazard-warning stickers.
- Maneuver the forklift to move the visible 2-cylinder engine pistons.
- Raise and tilt the forks and operate the rear-wheel steering to lift and transport the pallet to its destination.
- Lift the pallet of cargo high into the air!
- Comes with a yellow and blue color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing.
- This LEGO® Technic™ advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Set: rebuilds into a Tow Truck.
- Heavy Duty Forklift measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Tow Truck measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Forklift ModelPaJoe | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great model to build. It had the right amount of gears and motion parts to keep you on your toes. I like to combination of yellow, blue and black pieces. Very realistic. Upon completion, my grandchildren ( and me) enjoyed playing with it. I brought out my other construction Technic models so we could all enjoy the moment. I bought a second model to either have 2 forklifts and to build the tow truck.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Duty Forklift
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0First Technic in 20 yearsAlBrough | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving spent the last 20 year building the odd small set it was time to have some fun. A nice kit with easy to follow instructionsPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heavy Duty Forklift
- in over 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Forklift, Small flawBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll first start off in general saying this is a great forklift and good playability. I must say there is a flaw with the forks and little string. When you try to lift the tan piece with the hazard material on it. You'll notice the front of the fork leans forward due to the weight, so it slides off once you go too high. It looks like the string is the only thing keeping it attached to the mast. t's still a fun set though.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heavy Duty Forklift
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good build.Ranow | 25-34Purchased for: SelfOverall, a good building experience. Not the most technically challenging of a build. Only real complaint would be the back isn't quite finished, leaving an exposed engine. Would've been nice to see a covering. The play functions are easy to use. The exhaust pipe controls the steering, the beacon light raises/lowers the forks, and the tilt is controlled by two levers on either side of the cab. The pallet that comes with the build can easily accommodate different cargo. I haven't had a chance to try out the second build, but expect it to be good.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heavy Duty Forklift