Build a mansion filled with mysteryFind surprises around every corner with the new LEGO® Haunted House.
Drop in for a visitTake the lift to nowhere with the Fairground Collection Haunted House.
Von Barron’s glowing portrait
Shine a light on this mysterious ruby stolen from Pharaoh Hotep.
Bring the terror to life
Control the lights and motion on your smartphone with Powered Up.
The Madman’s Lift
Add the Powered Up app for heart-dropping thrills.
The Face of Sphinx
Marvel at the mysterious centrepiece of Von Barron’s collection.
The Idol of Everest
Beware this spooky relic from a temple high atop Mount Everest.
The Orb of OGEL
Discover a prototype for a stolen mind-control superweapon.
Unlock a mystery with every brickBuild a mansion filled with ancient relics from legendary LEGO® sets!
Enter if you dareWelcome to Manor von Barron, a spooky Haunted House theme-park ride packed with chills and thrills for all who dare to enter. Once home to one of the world’s greatest villains who travelled the globe in search of treasures to steal, this Haunted House is a nostalgic throwback to classic LEGO® adventure sets, so be sure to look for rare bricks and ancient artifacts hidden throughout this spooky set!
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO® Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the story to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
We have introduced new packaging for adult builders to make it easier to find products related to their interests and passions. Be it sports, film, art, vehicles, landmark buildings or fairground icons, LEGO sets bring these to life in brick form. With the new packaging clearly showcasing which interest each product relates to, we took the decision to discontinue Creator Expert branding. While the brand won’t be featured on future packaging and in communication, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible sets, guaranteeing hours of building enjoyment.
- This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
- Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the lift via the app.
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away. To motorize your model, add 1 x 88009 and 2 x 88008 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0haunted house 10273legolover751 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is a beautiful and challenging build. It has a nice mechanism and super fun to play with .my cat loves to watch the elevator go up and down .The details and the color coding is amazing. The organ is beautifully designed and the painting is cool. it is easy to store .it is fun for my Kids to play with .I wish I could be a minifigure and go inside it .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- July 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Huge piece of styleChoiceyourbrickname | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've just finished to build the set after 9h, I have to say I really enjoyed build it. I had just problems to build the little piece of roof up the main door, I made some mistakes so I had to rebuild it more than one time. But after this little problem was all perfect , and I really like the mechanics inside and outside the elevator, they work perfect and I like the change to lock the elevator in higher flors so you can see it from the windows. I love all the details and all the descriptions of that in the instructions, only the organ inside worth the money of all set, is really an artwork. And the best thing is the guy in the wheelchair, I've never seen something like this in lego, I think is really inclusive and I hope to find more minifigures like that in the future sets. If you want a really unique set, don't esitate to buy it, I'm sure you'll enjoy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- October 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The ArtifactsValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited to receive this kit but I knew that it would be a hefty build so I was saving it up for my planned time off work. Lets face it, 2020 is a bust holiday wise so how better to spend your time than building? This build absolutely flew past. There is so much to see as you build and there are even little details in the build manual that explain what each artifact is that the Baron has on display. I loved all the throw backs to The Adventurers sets, I may have missed out on them but can dream of owning them I guess. The use of the Light Brick is fun and I love the way it makes a "hidden image" appear in the portrait. Try it, it's fun! The main draw of this is the lift ride and it is the the last thing you build (more or less). Clicking the chain together was a breeze (easier than 203 of the blooming things for the Roller Coaster) and installation went well. However, the first time I used it I hadn't secured the carriage in to the lift properly (don't make my mistake make sure you clip it in to place) so it went up fine but on the drop the carriage jolted loose and jammed in the shaft. This also tore one of the grey breaking plates (thank you Lego for giving me 3 in my kit). So, I had to take the tower apart to free the elevator and then to rethread the chain. Now works smoothly but, to be honest, this is on display on a high shelf so I can't really play with it. My favourite piece though is the organ. It just looks so cool built up and I can't believe how well it turned out - little mini masterpiece. For those that care - NO STICKERS! Everything is pre-printed so no nasty fiddly bits that never end up looking right. Number Of Pieces: 3231 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 8.25 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- August 21st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Disappointed11111 | 65 or olderI was looking forward to this build as I have purchased all the Creator houses in the past, and although not in the same series was hoping for the same quality of build. However I feel the quality of this build is poor in comparison. The roof section above the entrance doesn't fit properly and doesn't line up with the other section of the roof leaving a gap. On another section of the roof there is what I can only call a kink or gap which means it does not have a straight line. The " gargoyles" that sit on the corners of the roof aren't provided all around the build. At the back by the braking mechanism there are exposed studs where in other builds there would have been plates to cover them. The last 2 points are cosmetic I know but for the money and comparing with other builds I was not happy. I have sent a complaint to Lego raising the issues.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Haunted House