Open up a galaxy of creative play adventures with this awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy for kids: General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286)! Fans will love the authentic, play-inspiring features such as the opening cockpit, spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear.
General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan
This building set comes with 3 LEGO® minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi and an Airborne Clone Trooper with weapons for youngsters to role-play classic action battles from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith or create their own original stories. A super gift idea for any young Star Wars fan, this building kit is great for solo or group play and makes a fine addition to any LEGO collection.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of fun construction toys to thrill fans of all ages.
- Kids can stage epic General Grievous vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi battles with this construction playset featuring General Grievous’s Starfighter (75286) from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
- This awesome building toy for kids includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi with a Lightsaber, and an Airborne Clone Trooper with a blaster – to role-play fun, creative stories.
- General Grievous's Starfighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing gear to spark fans’ imaginations as they play solo or share the fun with friends.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 487-piece set, making it a great birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 9+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys or expand their collection.
- This construction model measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11.5” (30cm) long and 6.5” (17cm) wide. Fans can also fly it in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ spacecraft building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the starfighter and LEGO minifigures to play out the best galactic adventures.
- Thinking of buying this spacecraft building kit for a Star Wars™ fan who is new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build independently and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- There are LEGO® Star Wars™ sets to delight fans of any age, whether they want to recreate classic action from the saga, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith building set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- May 1st, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Horrible ValueCogs |Purchased for: SelfI remember seeing the leaks for this set and getting very excited about it, but the price of it is absolutely ridiculous. The minifigures aren’t even good, as the Obi-Wan minifigure is not even accurate to the scene this is from, the 212th Airborne trooper is a dime a dozen and no where near as special of a minifig to put in a set this expensive, and Grievous isn’t even the right colour. Seriously, this is one of Lego’s worst Star Wars sets in a long time, and it’s so disappointing because the build is actually cool, and the ship is interesting, it’s the price and the value of the set that’s the problem. Lego, please, please learn from this huge mistake.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- September 30th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Awful price for a half decent re-releasePurchased for: SelfI will say that this is the best looking and most accurate Grievous Starfighter to date. 10 years ago the golden standard was 10 cents per piece. So a set like this with 487 pieces would be 50$. Adjusted for inflation that would be 60$ today. But it’s 80$ with only 3 minifigures, 2 of which you can get in much cheaper sets. Grievous is the only “unique” figure, and is only slightly better than previous versions. The star-fighter is the same size and also only slightly better than previous versions. Not worth the insane mark-up. I would only recommend buying this set at least 50% off. That way it’s cheaper than the price it should have been, and therefore a good deal.Play Experience3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25General Grievous's Starfighter™
- September 7th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Without a doubt the most overpriced set ever madePatA |Purchased for: SelfWhy LEGO did not publish my first review of this set ? I do not know... Anyways... This set is, and by far, the most overpriced LEGO set ever made ! Please someone tell me why this set is 119,99$ CAD... It is not even a new ship design. It is a re-edition of an existing set, just a bit different then the last Grievous ship made. And only 3 minifigures... The price is simply grotesque. Not worth it at all. I do not recommend it. I know LEGO likes to tell us about their quality and popularity, but, there is a limit to what price you can ask for a small and basic set. That kind of behaviour will make more and more LEGO fans turn to Lepin when a LEGO set is too overpriced for what it really is...Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15General Grievous's Starfighter™
- February 12th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Ship, Overpriced, Underwheming Figs.Purchased for: SelfI like the look of the ship and the play features are fine enough although not my thing. But the figures are especially disapointing as Grievous is the wrong color(and too small but that not THIS sets fault exactly), Kenobi has the wrong vest(not as much as a problem for me as it is with other people but still a notable consistancy issue, and just a nameless abundent clone, dispite Cody(Kenobi's main clone sidekick who has appeared in both a movie and the show EVEN ALMOST THE SAME SCENE GRIEVOUS) still not having a single figure... and it's $80. At least they should have fixed the figures flaws and had a Cody figure AND have the set be under $65 I'm this set is a bit of a rip, but yet again I don't regret my purchase but Lego needs to clean up here.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?35General Grievous's Starfighter™