Help your child keep LEGO® City clean with the neat 60220 Garbage Truck. This industrious LEGO 4+ vehicle set is made to be fun and easy for preschoolers and younger children, featuring a sturdy garbage truck with 2-minifigure cab and tilting container, plus a Starter Brick base that helps even first-time builders discover the pride of construction on their own. The included simple guide to building and play will help your young waste collector understand the purpose of the building steps, while growing their imagination and confidence, as the perfect start to LEGO brick building toys in a familiar LEGO City setting. This fun set also includes a toy dumpster, garbage elements and 2 minifigures.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are designed to be fun and easy for young children, with simple building steps that give a great start to LEGO building and help grow their confidence.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City waste collector minifigures.
- Features an easy-to-build garbage truck toy with an opening 2-minifigure cab, tilting container and a Starter Brick base to help your child get to build and play quickly in the busy LEGO® City universe.
- Also includes a dumpster with wheels.
- Accessory elements include a garbage can, shovel, broom, banana, fish, small branch and 7 LEGO® brick elements.
- Tip the garbage truck container, hook up the dumpster, and tip them both to empty the garbage.
- LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to an unlimited world of their everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were originally known as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Makes an excellent gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Garbage truck measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Dumpster measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Weeks of Fun!LittleLegoBuilderMom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My son received this as a birthday present and it made his day! He received other LEGO kits but this kit is the only one he will play for hours and hours. Thank you for making this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Garbage Truck
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worth the money. Almost.ElderTalkativeSalad2 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI suppose that I must start out this review by admitting that I honestly bought this set for my almost-30-year-old self. I bought this set in conjunction with the Food Accessories Extra pack, primarily because I noticed that this set contains a carrot without a carrot top, whereas the Extra pack contains an extra carrot top. I was initially worried that this set might not come with two roller skates, but my fears there were unfounded - one of the (very few) extra elements in this set is a second roller skate! Now to the reasoning behind this review's title. For starters, I grew up with the LEGO Town and City Center sets, and have grown accustomed to seeing LEGO sets that include a pushbroom come with a black shovel. Alas, this set, like so many other City sets these days, comes with a dark gray shovel to compliment the pushbroom. I was slightly disappointed, also, by the lack of proper handholds for the second minifigure, who is left to try to hold on to the 1X6 Hangers on the dump bed - barely! The printing on the printed elements is crisp, but, unfortunately, more translucent than the images show, especially on the bumper element. I was a bit taken aback, also, by the fact that the designer only saw fit to provide one bumper element - the rear of the model looks a bit bare without one. Finally, the dumpster has to be picked up to latch onto the back of the dump bed; most children wouldn't think twice about this, but as someone on the Autism spectrum, I can tell you that kids who are also on the spectrum would be a little bit frustrated by this lack of operational realism. In light of this, the dumpster in my set - as well as the latch on the back of the dump bed - got taken apart fairly quickly. The two dark gray plates with the bar on the sides have since seen new life as handholds on the sides of the cab, while the green panels will eventually be integrated into a grain truck which I have designed to go with my Harvester Transport set (please see my review of that set). With all of this in mind, I stand by my statement that I would, in fact, recommend this set to a friend. The build is simple and fun, and I do believe that I was able to complete it in about ten minutes or less, a personal record for a non-Advent Calendar model, I believe! Any child, spectrum or not, will appreciate the larger pieces and easy-to-build design, and I believe that that is why this set is worth the money. Almost.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Garbage Truck
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun & Easy BuildCRAD | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My 5 year old son and I built this garbage truck set pretty quickly. It is durable and fun to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsWas this helpful?55Garbage Truck
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cool Garbage Truck!PattyTroll | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy nephew birthday present was fun to put together. We started as a team but he just took over. Very cool working truck. Thanks for the fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Garbage Truck