For your favorite Overwatch® fan, a buildable mech suit and powered armor with LEGO® Overwatch 75973 D.Va & Reinhardt! Each of these instantly recognizable Overwatch tank heroes features an Overwatch minifigure so fans can place the highly-detailed Overwatch characters inside through the hatches that open. Reinhardt features a massive buildable Rocket Hammer and both minifigures have smaller weapons so younger fans can play out the action of the game, while older fans may want to display the minifigures and toys next to their gaming setup!
- Includes D.Va and Reinhardt minifigures.
- D.Va tank model features shooting function and opens so the D.Va minifigure can fit inside.
- Reinhardt tank model features buildable colossal Rocket Hammer and opens so the Reinhardt minifigure can fit inside.
- Overwatch® character weapons include D.Va's Fusion Cannons and Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online series, comics and exciting global esports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® toy construction sets are the perfect gift for fans of the blockbuster Overwatch game.
- D.Va building toy stands over 5” (15cm) tall.
- Reinhardt building toy stands over 5” (14cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0AustralianBricks | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhy is Reinhardt’s head so loose Also D.Va’s position in her mech is terrible she rolls around when you pick up the mech. Other than that an amazing set!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 36 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35D.Va & Reinhardt
- January 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very goodReinhardtmain001 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is extremely good for three main reasons. The first being the value for your money. You pay 60 bucks for a set with two giant, beautiful lego mechs The detailing is amazing and the overall design, and size is a 100% amazing deal. This is the best sixty dollar set I have ever seen. If you have 60 dollars to spend for lego. This set will give you the most bang for your buck! The second reason is the playability. Both suits are very movable and articulate. At just the right level. Not to immobile and stiff, but not to bendy and floppy either. The third is the design and detail. A lot of lego mechs are kind of a let down, especially on the back. There are so few design flaws in this set that it makes me challenge lego. If they can make mechs this good, step up your game and make better everything. (Not that all other products of lego's are bad, but that this set is awesome). Speaking of design flaws, there are two main things that I am kind of dissapointed about: Firstly the fact that there is only a single joint in Reinhardt's leg. This makes his leg a bit hard to pose. The second is that there is no structure or building or anything in the set. I can understand this one though because the more pieces, the more expensive. And everyone, I bet you don't want to spend more money than you have to. But, hey. Nothing is perfect. So yeah. In conclusion This set is amazingly awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D.Va & Reinhardt
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Half great, half good.TahuKenobi850 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfD.va's mech already wins 2019. it was fun to build, looks great, and is a ton of fun to play arround with. the excessive stickers aren't ideal but they are definitely necessary to capture D.va's in-game look. Speaking of which, D.va herself, despite being one of the simpler minifigures, manages to capture her perfectly. From her two great facial expressions to her torso and leg printing to her new hair and gun mold, d.va is a fantastic minifigure. Reinhardt, on the other hand, is good, just not great. the stiff and undetailed legs are probably the low-point of the build, while the torso build is great from the front but a little flat at the back. the arms could have been better but the new shoulder armor molds are surprising but welcome inclusions. Rein's hammer, while a bit unorthodox, is actually kind of cool. Reinhardt himself is half of a good minifigure. His torso and face printing and helmet mold/print are great and the latter is a clever design, but his hair piece is a tad generic and his legs could have used more detail as well. once again the hammer is unorthodox, but kinda cool. I would recommend this to Overwatch fans, D.va fans, Reinhardt fans (to a lesser extent), and anyone trying to collect all the heroes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55D.Va & Reinhardt
- January 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very cool set, coyld have used more detail on theMagius | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this set I had no qualms about getting it. I love the game characters & both are easy favorites. DVa's mecha is fairly well done & detailed. My only real qualm with it is the back where the design, quite literally, is a bit too flat. Still it a very cool & fun to build design. Reinhardt I'm conflicted about. Don't misunderstand, it is also pretty cool but the legs simply kill the overall look. I can live with Lego's stiff leg design choice for their huge kits since weigh is a consideration but Reinhardt is small & having no joints or at least a convincing appearance (as in DVa's design) makes for one stiff & shorter than it should be mecha. That said the lego figures in this set are spot on, DVa in particular. Great choice for the head expressions, quality print, really well done.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45D.Va & Reinhardt