Captain America: Outriders AttackCaptain America: Outriders Attack3.0526519.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Power into battle against the Outriders with Captain America’s cool bike in LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76123 Captain America: Outriders Attack. The buildable motorcycle toy features a minifigure cockpit, 2 Captain America shield shooters, 2 detachable non-shooting blasters, attachment points for minifigures and a fold-down bike stand. This building set for kids has 4 Marvel characters—including a Captain America minifigure with a new-for-March-2019 helmet element and Avengers team suit decoration—to recreate exciting scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
- This Captain America playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Captain America and 3 Outriders.
- Captain America’s bike features a minifigure cockpit, 2 Captain America shield shooters, front wheel with detachable non-shooting blasters, attachment points for minifigures, fold-down bike stand, headlight element and an exhaust flame element.
- Detach the blasters and put them in Captain America's hands ready for battle and imaginative play.
- This superhero playset includes Captain America’s new-for-March-2019 helmet element and Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate thrilling action from the Marvel Avengers movies with this awesome LEGO® construction toy.
- Captain America’s vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I could do this all day!bstehl71 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome little set. I really like having an actual shield back with Cap, as I haven't purchased a lot of the older Avenger sets. Great update on the Outrider figures. It is nice to get Cap in the $19.99 set. Playability of the bike is great, and looks pretty cool in person. Great set to 'Assemble!'Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Captain America: Outriders Attack
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Please don't let this be Cap's last set.TahuKenobi850 | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the weakest 2019 marvel set. The build is mildly interesting but not remotely accurate to Avengers: Endgame. The outriders are the best thing about the set, as they are an improvement on the 2018 outriders. Captain America's new helmet is interesting but his face suffers from the common light print on dark pieces problem seen on characters like Batman, Mercy, or Buzz Lightyear, The shield should have been silver, and the fact that the torso and legs of the figure are a quantum realm suit instead of his Endgame Captain America uniform really brings it down a lot. I bought this set just because I am worried that it will be our last Captain America minifigure and he is my favorite Marvel hero. Please tell me there will be a second wave of Endgame sets with no quantum realm suits.17 May 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the set. Things can get a little tricky when we're creating a set based on an upcoming movie. In some cases, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time for a movie's release! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final movie as possible, but if details changes during the film's production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set that's not 100% accurate. Either way, all our movie-based sets are okayed by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Captain America: Outriders Attack
- July 1st, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good set overallFountainsBirdie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is pretty cool. The bike looks nice and cool, and the minifigures too. The only thing that bugs me is that Cap's skin color looks lame. It's kinda greyish. They could have done a better job with the printing on the head. Besides that huge detail, it's all good.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Captain America: Outriders Attack
- May 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0One redeeming piece.amrasnenharma | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis is yet another ridiculously oversized motorcycle build. However this time it is different, this time it is even larger than previous ones, and while based off a movie, nothing even remotely close to this show up in the movie. The key part of this set is the Captain America figure. The new helmet is great, and how Captain America should have been done years ago. However the head is just awful. For whatever reason recently Lego seems to have lost the ability to print faces on darker colored heads. The new one makes Captain look so pale and sickly. It also doesn't make sense, because with the new helmet piece they could have just used a regular flesh-toned head which would have been more accurate because in the movies you can see the sides of his face/ears, where this makes him look like he's wearing a balaclava. This also would have allowed Lego to include a hairpiece and let people easily switch between masked and unmasked versions. In short I think people will have some fun with this set, but you can't recreate any scenes from the movie as this never is in the movie, and the drop in quality for the face print really makes the focus of the set pretty disappointing. You aren't even left with a good Captain America figure, all you're left with is a good new helmet for Captain America.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Captain America: Outriders Attack