Join VIP now and get a Swing Ship Ride gift with purchases over 85 €*Not a VIP?
Ninja fans will be thrilled with this modern update of the Boulder Blaster (71736) shooting airplane to stage exhilarating battles from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series. The airplane toy has 8 spring-loaded shooters on its rotating front to aim rapid fire at the evil Eyezor or at the prison building to release the captured Lloyd.
For kids who are into fantasy action stories
This ninja toy features 4 minifigures: ninjas Cole, Lloyd and Kai Legacy and their enemy Eyezor to give kids everything they need to create fast-moving adventures. New for January 2021, Kai Legacy is a never-seen-before golden collectible figure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
The best gifts for ninja fans
LEGO NINJAGO playsets offer kids the key to a world of exciting adventure. NINJAGO fans can team up with their heroes to learn life skills and battle dangerous enemies as they role-play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including dragons, jets and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Boulder Blaster (71736) is an upgraded and modern Legacy playset featuring a super cool shooting airplane and ninja prison to give kids an action-packed play experience.
- Includes 4 minifigures: ninjas Cole, Lloyd and Kai Legacy to take on the evil Eyezor and recreate scenes from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series.
- Kids will be excited to rapidly fire 8 missiles from the ninja airplane's rotating front at enemies or at the prison to release a captured ninja.
- Includes a special golden Kai Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Tournament of Elements (71735), X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This awesome toy gives kids aged 8 and up a rewarding building task and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for NINJAGO® fans.
- The ninja battle toy measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 9 in. (25 cm) wide – the perfect size to play with at home or slip in a bag for fun on the go.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of buildable toys and minifigures that will be at the top of kids’ wish lists to let them pretend to be their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards inthe world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- January 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FUN AND CHALLENGINGKCC05 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son and nephew love Legos and love putting them together. One is 9 years old and the other is a 11 years old and they were able to get this done in about four hours. The instruction booklet was easy to follow. The different sections of this plane were separated in individual numbered bags so it was easy for them to stay organized and not lose pieces. They loved that there were so many pieces and how challenging it was. The pieces are very small so I would definitely recommend this for an older child. They loved that this plane actually has a shooting function. They do shoot out pretty fast so make sure your child doesn't shoot it at anyone. They also really like all the little action figures that were included. This is definitely a great activity for kids and will keep them busy for hours. If your child loves legos and wants a challenge I highly recommend this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- February 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son lovesI would recommend this to a friend!My son had a blast putting this together. He was able to assemble it alone but showed me the progress as he went along. It does come with a lot of pieces but the way they were divided made it easy to figure out. Great project to keep them busy for an hour or two.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- February 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for any age lego loverI would recommend this to a friend!My husband and son both loved this set. My 6 year old was able to build a pretty good amount by himself before asking my husband for help. It shoots little legos out pretty far so be careful not to loose those early on. Highly suggest for any lego lover.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Challenging and funMy2hands |I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego set was pretty challenging for my seven year old but it was also very fun having time with him to help him along the way. Legos have always been a great past time so that kids and parents can collaborate with one another and accomplish projects. This particular set had lots of small pieces that were perfect for my seven year olds fingers. He could get into the little spots to snap pieces together much easier than I could with my bigger fingers. We worked as a team to accomplish the model in a days time. He loves to fly the ship around the house and pretend that he is part of the ninja crew. This is one of my favorite Lego sets that we have ever worked!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Boulder Blaster