Kids can enjoy hours of epic battle action with this LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) building set (75283). The AAT has lots of realistic details to inspire fun, creative play, including opening hatches with space inside for the Battle Droids, LEGO minifigures, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating turret with an elevating cannon.
501st Legion vs. Battle Droids!
This action-packed set comes with 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and assorted weapons to inspire role play. An awesome gift idea to enhance any fan’s LEGO Star Wars collection, this toy building kit is great for solo or group play.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
- Recreate thrilling 501st Legion vs. Battle Droid conflicts from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this awesome Armored Assault Tank (AAT) LEGO® building toy for kids (75283).
- This set includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and cool weapons including 2 Lightsabers to role-play action stories.
- The AAT building toy has many cool features to inspire battle play including 2 spring-loaded shooters,a rotating turret with an elevating cannon, plus opening front and turret hatches to place the Battle Droids inside.
- This 286-piece construction toy makes a great holiday gift and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 7+. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative fun.
- The AAT building toy measures over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) long and 5.5” (14cm) wide. Fans can also command the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game for extra creative fun.
- This construction playset is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so whether building and playing solo or sharing the fun with family and friends, the galactic adventures never stop!
- Looking for the best building toy for a kid who is new to LEGO® sets? This Star Wars: The Clone Wars set comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can build independently… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this LEGO Star Wars™ AAT set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- September 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy to assemble and nice details, but a bit smallRaulT |I would recommend this to a friend!The overall look is really nice. I love Star Wars and this didn’t disappoint. The details on the characters Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper and the Battle Droids is impressive. It’s just so cool. As far as assembly goes, although it has over 250 pieces and yes it does take a lil while to assemble, it’s not hard and rewarding at the end. My daughter and I had no issues building it. The only issue I have with it is that the cannon seems to be a little too big for the tank. It looks odd to a certain degree. I also feel the size of the tank is a bit smaller then I expected. Other than that, it’s so much fun and great for those Star Wars fanatics like myself.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- October 25th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not very accurateI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is not accurate at all, to start with the side turrets - the long blaster should be on the top, moving on to the top turret - the commanders hatch can not be closed without folding the droid and the barrel is way too long, finally the body - with the fact that it is too short after the front hatch the round part should extend further. After accuracy we have price, with 10 more pieces than the 501st battlepack and 2 less minifigures why would the price go up 10 dollarsPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- March 2nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Amazing! but...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so happy to get my hands on this set knowing it comes with ahsokas clone trooper. When I opened the set, one of the bags was open on the edge even though the box perfectly fine. When I completed the set with no pieces remaining I noticed that there was NO CLONE TROOPER HELMET. If LEGO would send me a new helmet, I would totally change my rating.3 March 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry your set was missing the Clone Trooper helmet! Visit LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV and search for set number 75283 to order your free replacement part and we'll have you back to building in no time!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- October 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good figures, decent build, decent priceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have lots to say about this one. First off, I love the figures. Getting more of these printed droids is great, the Ahsoka figure is so much better than the old clone wars versions, and the 332nd trooper is perfect. The build is only okay as the proportions are off especially with the top cockpit/gun section. But it still looks nice on display and it's very easy to shorten the barrel of the gun yourself. The price is also good although I think it could have been a $30 set, but LEGO wanted to capitalize on the exclusive figures. I just wish that there had been two 332nd troopers included and only one droid.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)