Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)Star Wars™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Kids can enjoy hours of epic battle action with this LEGO® Star Wars: The Clone Wars Armored Assault Tank (AAT) building set (75283). The AAT has lots of realistic details to inspire fun, creative play, including opening hatches with space inside for the Battle Droids, LEGO minifigures, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a rotating turret with an elevating cannon.
501st Legion vs. Battle Droids!
This action-packed set comes with 2 LEGO Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and assorted weapons to inspire role play. An awesome gift idea to enhance any fan’s LEGO Star Wars collection, this toy building kit is great for solo or group play.
Star Wars action in LEGO style!
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It's become a hugely successful theme with a fantastic variety of sets to thrill fans of all ages.
- Recreate thrilling 501st Legion vs. Battle Droid conflicts from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this awesome Armored Assault Tank (AAT) LEGO® building toy for kids (75283).
- This set includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures – Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper – AAT Driver Battle Droid and Battle Droid LEGO figures, and cool weapons including 2 Lightsabers to role-play action stories.
- The AAT building toy has many cool features to inspire battle play including 2 spring-loaded shooters,a rotating turret with an elevating cannon, plus opening front and turret hatches to place the Battle Droids inside.
- This 286-piece construction toy makes a great holiday gift and offers a fun, rewarding building challenge for boys and girls aged 7+. It combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative fun.
- The AAT building toy measures over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) long and 5.5” (14cm) wide. Fans can also command the vehicle in the LEGO® Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game for extra creative fun.
- This construction playset is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so whether building and playing solo or sharing the fun with family and friends, the galactic adventures never stop!
- Looking for the best building toy for a kid who is new to LEGO® sets? This Star Wars: The Clone Wars set comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions so they can build independently… and feel Jedi-level awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playsets are great for kids (and adult fans) to build and display, recreate scenes from the memorable Star Wars saga and create their own unique stories.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this LEGO Star Wars™ AAT set meets the highest safety standards here on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- March 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I Did Realize Something...I Am No JediVK89 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is fantastic because of its two minifigures of Ahsoka and her 332nd Company Trooper; also the separatist AAT tank is an okay build and offers great play value...Since most people (me included) would buy several of this set to get the unique 332nd Company Trooper's minifigure, naturally having a few AAT tanks do offer a good addition to assemble a small separatist army to go against the several 501st Legion's battle packs I have put together...General Skywalker is missing, but Commander Ahsoka Tano is there to lead the Republic Army to victory...It is time for LEGO to make a dedicated 332nd Company Trooper battle pack in honor of Clone Wars finale.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- September 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Easy to assemble and nice details, but a bit smallRaulT |I would recommend this to a friend!The overall look is really nice. I love Star Wars and this didn’t disappoint. The details on the characters Ahsoka Tano and Ahsoka's Clone Trooper and the Battle Droids is impressive. It’s just so cool. As far as assembly goes, although it has over 250 pieces and yes it does take a lil while to assemble, it’s not hard and rewarding at the end. My daughter and I had no issues building it. The only issue I have with it is that the cannon seems to be a little too big for the tank. It looks odd to a certain degree. I also feel the size of the tank is a bit smaller then I expected. Other than that, it’s so much fun and great for those Star Wars fanatics like myself.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- January 12th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Rubber Peeling in Just 3 Weeks!!!I was so excited to get this set for Christmas. It has a clone trooper decorated with Ahsoka's markings from The Clone Wars Season 7. It had Ahsoka Tano, my favorite Star Wars character. I loved playing with this set. But yesterday, I noticed that the rubber on Ahsoka's lekku were already peeling. Not enough that I am going to order a new one, but it is annoying. One day I might order one when the damage is enough that I would consider it "broken" and I might order a replacement, but I looked and they are out of stock. I'm worried that I won't be able to get a replacement short of buying a new set. Kind of a sad ending to what should have been hard plastic in the first place.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)
- April 13th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.02 Great MinifiguresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe gems of this set are the Ahsoka and Ahsoka Clone Trooper minifigures which are definitely awesome. Ahsoka is highly detailed and the Clone Trooper looks great. For a $40 set I wish the build itself was a bit bigger and the minifigs weren’t, by far, the main attraction. If you don’t own an AAT, it’s still a good option. It’s just a bit pricey for what you get. It really feels more like a $40 battle pack but instead of a 2nd Clone Trooper you get Ahsoka. If we got another Clone Trooper and droid along with Ahsoka, the value for this set would be excellent. Either that or just a slightly bigger AAT. Good, not great.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Armored Assault Tank (AAT™)