Build the Change
What is Build the Change?
Build the Change is a powerful way for children to express their hopes and dreams for the future with LEGO® bricks and other creative materials, plus their own imagination. And it’s all done via Learning through Play!
We’re on a mission to give children a voice and use their ideas and visions to inspire leaders around the world, so start here and join us…by joining our challenges!
- Build a sustainable building for people and planet
- Build a sanctuary for koalas
- Build a save haven for sea horses
And don’t forget to check out our gallery of ideas from around the world!
Download our free educator courses
Download our free resource pack for educators. In this course, students ages 7-12 will learn about biodiversity and climate change, while creating and sharing imaginative solutions to real-world challenges.
Look out for new courses throughout the year.
Children Call for Action on Climate Change
Inspiration from other builders
- This eco-friendly cabin has several environmentally sustainable features. It has solar panels on the roof, water mill for energy, a roof top garden, rain barrel, butterfly garden, and apple tree.
- Meet the robot that runs on garbage. The dog with the jet-pack flies and collects garbage and puts it in the robot’s garbage bin. The garbage collected goes through the green-gun that reuses objects.
- It can protect itself from climate change with a sun reflective skin and coat. It can also move quickly from one bad place to another to find better relationships and others to have kids with.
- The hose is for sucking ice up from the actis, which is then heated in the brown container, and sucked in by the window, and examined how clean the ice / water is.
- Funkadelic Batman’s flying turtle nest protector. He fly’s around the world and uses his beacon to find nests. His black weapon cools the nest w special cooling fluid (to make more she turtles) and the yellow gun shoots a protective Shield over the nest that releases when the turtles hatch.
- Solar powered Portable iceberg. The wheels propel it through the water and it becomes polar bear homes when their iceberg melts.