Olivia's Flamingo CubeFriends
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Give kids an unexpected treat with LEGO® Friends Olivia’s Flamingo Cube (41662). The cute case features a flamingo face and is topped with textile ‘feathers’. Inside the box is the popular LEGO Friends Olivia toy, flamingo and frog figures, plus a host of other accessories to spark creative play.
Make-believe on the move
This portable playset will help kids while away long journeys. Their imaginations will run wild as they play with the toy flamingo in the jungle setting. All the elements pack away into the durable, pink case and because they’re made from LEGO pieces the mini-dolls and features fix onto the base so they shouldn’t go missing on kids’ travels.
Like and share
LEGO Friends Cubes are packed with play value making them great birthday gifts for kids' classmates. The cubes are small enough to pop in a bag for a playdate or recess fun at school.
- LEGO® Friends Olivia’s Flamingo Cube (41662) is a portable jungle playset enclosed in a bright, flamingo-themed carry case. On-the-go jungle fun for animal-loving kids who deserve an anytime treat!
- Contains the popular LEGO® Friends Olivia mini-doll toy, a flamingo toy in 1 of 4 different colors, frog figure, buildable lake scene, camera, watermelon and watermelon slice.
- Kids can play with the elements outside of the cube or pack up the pieces of this portable toy for fun on the go.
- The perfect, impromptu, special-occasion or birthday gift for kids aged 6+ who love to play with compact animal toys.
- Measuring over 4.5 in. (11 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, this cube makes a fun, compact desk decoration with new-for-January-2021 textile ‘feathers' and a cute flamingo face.
- Introduce children to the world of Heartlake City, a place of creative fun and fabulous friendships, where kids will find characters just like them – and where everyone is invited!
- The building components of this new LEGO® toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends sets are tested to the max to ensure they meet stringent global safety standards.