- LEGO® Education
- LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential Set
LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential SetLEGO® Education
Toy contains small parts and a small ball. Not for children under 3 years.
LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Essential engages primary school students in STEAM learning as they experiment with forces, motion and interactions in the context of sports. BricQ Motion Essential provides easy, hands-on learning experiences that spark cool “aha” moments, as students set LEGO bricks in motion without the need for technology.
This 523-piece set includes a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, 4 minifigures and more, while color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make tidying up at the end of class quick and efficient. Replacement elements are also included, as well as 2 printed building instruction booklets with inspirational ideas that help students discover physical science in action, even those who have never built with LEGO bricks before.
This introductory STEAM experience offers 2 units of 45-minute, standards-aligned lessons (one each for lower and upper primary grades). They include everything from engaging videos and printable worksheets that excite and inspire students, to lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics and math and language arts extensions that support and scaffold teachers. BricQ Motion Essential is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
- 523 LEGO® elements in the set include 4 minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, a measurement element, a paper holder and more.
- Sturdy storage box with color-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
- 2 printed building instructions for models used in the lessons plus additional building inspiration.
- Replacement elements also included.
- 2 units of 7 x 45-minute lessons (1 each for lower and upper primary grades), plus math and language arts extensions for additional learning.
- Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-us/support#contact-us