Emma's Dalmatian CubeFriends
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Looking for a spot of LEGO® fun to reward a little builder? LEGO Friends Emma’s Dalmatian Cube (41663) toy is the portable playset that will keep animal-mad kids happy on the move. Inside this birthday gift for kids is a LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll toy, celebrating her Dalmatian puppy's birthday.
Doggy treats on the go
Small enough to slip into a bag, this cute portable toy packs in the animal play to brighten up the longest journeys. It's also perfect for a pop of LEGO Friends fun at school recess, or on a playdate. And if you think Dalmatians are always black and white, think again! Kids will find out the color of their dog only once they open the box!
Passions at play
Introduce kids to popular LEGO Friends Cubes toys, which let kids play out their love for animals wherever they are!
- Provide adventures on the move with LEGO® Friends Emma’s Dalmatian Cube 41663 portable animal toy set. Kids can play out a pet party scene then close the box of their new toy for fun on the go.
- Inside this puppy toy for kids is a LEGO® Friends Emma mini-doll toy, a cute dog figure in a surprise color and a bunch of toy accessories to help stimulate kids' imaginations.
- Kids can play with the animal toys inside or outside of the cube, or pack them up for fun on the go.
- The easy builds in the cubes are a great way to introduce kids to the LEGO® Friends world. This Dalmatian toy makes the perfect impulse reward, birthday gift or holiday gift for kids aged 6+.
- This cube measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, making a cute little desk display thanks to its new-for-January-2021 textile ears and doggy face.
- Introduce children to the world of Heartlake City, a place of exciting missions and fabulous friendships, where kids can explore their passions with characters who are just like them.
- The building components of this new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The bricks and components of this LEGO® Friends set are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.