STEAM ParkLEGO® Education
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your entire order may be cancelled.
- Key Features
- 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
- 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
- Build slides, carousels, shooting galleries, and much more!
- 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
- Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
- A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
- A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets Key Learning Values
- Cause and effect
- Observing and describing
- Problem solving
- Developing imagination
- Creating representations
- Communication If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-gb/shop/find-distributor Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs. LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.