Starter KitStarter Kit4.0769513.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Small parts and Ball.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® program is a radical and innovative process designed to enhance business performance through building with LEGO bricks.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Starter Kit is for one person to use. The Starter Kit provides a rich variety of LEGO bricks needed for a workshop that goes beyond a basic introduction to the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology. The kit is applicable for the introductory skills building as well as the deeper imagination and problem-solving aspects of the workshop.
- Selection of standard LEGO bricks combined with a few DUPLO elements.
- Selection of special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, mini figure parts, tubes, globes and small base plates
- Imaginopedia booklet with simple model building instructions LEGO skills building
Note: The Starter Kit does not come with any kind of instructor’s manual. Training in how to design and facilitate LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops using the Starter Kit can be obtained through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Community.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in almost 6 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0No ordinary LEGO setRaymondHendriks | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThis LEGO Serious Play set is intended to be used as a business consultancy tool in a facilitated Serious Play workshop by a trained LSP facilitator. In these sessions partcipants learn how to use LEGO bricks as a means to express themselves and their opinons. and use them as a tool to communicate. The parts in the set are carefully selected to be of value in that kind of setting. Although it contains some rare and hard to find LEGO elements, this set is not intended for home use.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit
- in over 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent productLegocanine | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPlease, read the product's description! This is an excellent product for team building at adult corporate events. I've used Lego in this context, and it works!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Not for childrenKoreanLEGOfan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is perfect lego set for professional environment.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for what it's meant forstikskele | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!If you don't quite know what SERIOUS PLAY is, you'll probably want to stay away because this set won't make much sense. No, it's not referring to advanced builders, but is a method for enhancing business performance. I've met parents who got SERIOUS PLAY sets thinking they're an educational or advanced line, and are disappointed with what they actually get. The seemingly random pieces are to allow for greater variety in models, and the "instructions" aren't really that at all, but just a way of getting people to familiarise themselves with how to put pieces together. Even if not using for SERIOUS PLAY, it's great if you basically want a kit to tinker with to help think through an idea, as the varied pieces give you more options. I just wish the US price was cheaper - the Australians only have to pay the equivalent of US$28 and that includes 10% tax!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit