- Skull Slicer
Patrol the ruins of the ancient arena with the menacing Skull Slicer! This ancient champion has been animated by the dark magic of the Skull Spider Mask, fusing him with his razor-sharp hook blades. Create fearsome combat poses and turn the wheel on Skull Slicer’s back to activate the 4 battle arms all at once. Use the hook blades to rip off masks and pick them up with the mask grabber. Any LEGO® BIONICLE® hero wanting to pass through the arena will have to get past this wicked warrior first!
- Features a Skull Spider mask and mask pop-off trigger, shell with cool metallic-effect chest decoration, 4-arm battle function, 3 hook blades, mask grabber with translucent orange chain and hook, silver-colored bones, translucent rib cage and posable joints
- Turn the wheel to activate all 4 battle arms!
- Rip off hero masks with the hook blades!
- Pick up masks with the mask grabber
- Pop off the Skull Spider mask!
- Durable design for intense action play
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall
- Combine with 70791 Skull Warrior and 70793 Skull Basher to create a multi-headed warrior using building instructions available online at LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- August 5th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.02spooky4meI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to say, I'm quite impressed with this Bionicle Villain! The theme for the Bionicle villains are skeletons and I think that's a great idea! I gotta admit that I am scared of skeletons, but this guy turns out to be pretty cool. First, I definitely give credit to the LEGO Bionicle Team for creating the cool motions of the 4 arms. I have no problems with how all 4 arms move, so the actions for playing with this figure are good. Skull Slicer is built with mostly bone parts and only 2 armor pieces with a silver spike (or 2 spikes if you count the extra spike) and additional shoulder armor. I like that kind of design because undead skeletons are supposed to look thin. The silver bone pieces are interesting, but the downside is that you cannot put any armor or pieces on it because of the lack of ball joint in the center. I love the green bone pieces because of the transparent green color!. Skull Slicer's rib cage armor also has the transparent green, which I do appreciate. However, you should be careful with the sharp rib spikes on the side! I noticed that the instructions show a small gray Technic pin that is hidden on the back of Skull Slicer. I think that it is used to connect and combine with the other sets, so you can try to look up the combiner instructions on the Bionicle page. His weapons consist of 3 serrated swords and a chained claw. The swords are quite useful for making barbaric characters or maybe a tribe warrior (but I gave the 3 swords to Tahu instead! =D). The chained claw uses a droid body to connect 2 Skull Spider leg pieces and chain in transparent orange along with a Minifig Gun. It can grip onto pieces, but sometimes looses its grip. The set also has the transparent green and solid gold Lewa mask. It looks great on Lewa, but not on Skull Slicer (Yuck!). Skull Slicer also uses a silver Skull Spider as a mask which definitely gives him a spider theme to him as well. Skull Slicer's feet also has some Technic pieces to support his heel, so posability works fine. The color scheme is somewhat inconsistent however. There is orange, silver, and green flying all over this guy. I personally prefer just orange eyes and green and silver pieces. So now is time to sum this up with pros and cons- Pros-Skeleton and Spider theme Cool Swords and Chained Claw Supported Heels Great Play Value with 4 Arms Green and Silver Bone Pieces Shoulder Armor Skull Spider Mask Cons-Inconsistent Color Scheme Claw sometimes doesn't grip Only 1 Shoulder Armor Overall, I think this set is very well done! I am a huge fan of Bionicle and I think this set is a great addition to the series! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time! =DPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Slicer