Temporarily out of stock
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Little ninjas can enjoy recreating action-filled scenes from season 2 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with the Overlord Dragon (71742) playset. Featuring posable legs, head and wings adorned with blades, the dragon can take several different stances to inspire role-play fun.
Endless thrills for young builders
The posable dragon toy is accompanied by 2 minifigures: ninja Golden Lloyd armed with a katana on his back and the Overlord wielding his own sharp blade, so kids have all they need to play out exhilarating battles in the sky and on the ground in this classic fight between good and evil.
Unique toys for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO toys offer a world of all-consuming fun as kids travel to an exciting fantasy world where they can join forces with their heroes to battle a cast of evil villains playing with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, jets and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Overlord Dragon (71742) playset featuring a cool and highly posable dragon for kids to enjoy hours of flying fun.
- Impressive dragon playset with 2 minifigures from season 2 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series: Overlord armed with a blade and ninja Golden Lloyd with a katana strapped to his back.
- This fun dragon toy has posable head, legs and bladed wings for NINJAGO® fans to create fast-moving stories in the sky or on the ground.
- This battle playset provides a rewarding building experience for kids aged 7 and up and is the perfect LEGO® gift to help them fulfil their passion for ninjas and being creative.
- The Overlord Dragon measures over 5.5 in. (12 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) long and 17.5 in. (45 cm) wide to look impressive displayed in a child's bedroom between playtime battles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® includes an amazing collection of cool playsets that put a smile on any kid's face and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- April 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Can you defeat the Overlord?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow this is one good looking dragon. The face mould is highly detailed and really brings this figure to life and definitely enhances the play experience. It also helps that the dragon is quite a decent size and feels nice and sturdy for little hands to swoop him around and genuinely play with him. Not too sure about the design choice of the fan shapes for tail and wings but it works well enough. The Overlord minifigure is wonderfully detailed and I always love it when they are on the smoky bases so they look like spectres. Because he is predominantly dark in colour the Golden Lloyd really pops. However, I definitely want my Overlord to come out on top every time; after all he does have a cool dragon on his side. Please Note: The baseplate the minifigures are displayed on is from my stash and is used for display purposes only, it is not part of the kit. Number Of Pieces: 372 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 1 HourPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Overlord Dragon
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sturdy and so much fun! Perfect for a Ninjago fanKbug |I would recommend this to a friend!My kids adore the Lego Ninjago series and movie, they were so excited to get the overlord dragon built the moment it arrived. It took about an hour for them to build together, though some of that may have taken a little extra time while discussing things about the show. It comes with the golden ninja figurine which is of course the best one so we can create epic fight scenes with the dragon and the overlord (also included) The dragon has some really cool moving parts. The jaw, the claws and the neck move like a realistic dragon creature. It gives it that extra realistic feel. The dragon itself is pretty big. I was pleasantly surprised. It has been played with every day, not always very carefully, and yet it's held together with just a couple small things having to be put back on when they get too wild, but over all it's super sturdy and hold up to play time and not just having to be sitting on a shelf. Fantastic value and so much imaginative play to be had.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Overlord Dragon
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LovedBrenda65 |I would recommend this to a friend!My 9 yr old son loves the Legos kits and this one did not disappoint. He spends hours building, rebuilding and playing with this set. The pieces are colorful and easy to snap together. It contains 372 pieces, smaller than traditional Legos so geared more for older children. A great addition to his collection of building kits !Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Overlord Dragon
- January 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Display PieceI would recommend this to a friend!My kids had a blast building this dragon. Sometimes lego sets can be too easy and they finish them in record time. Other times Lego sets can be too difficult and they lose interest half way through the building process. This Lego set was right in the middle, keeping them engaged for a while but not discouraged. And I must say, this is one cool looking dragon. We've placed it on their lego shelf, positioned in an epic battle against the other Ninjago characters. The box even mentioned this dragon will be featured in an episode of Ninjago which got my kids extra excited. You can bet we'll be looking for it in the episodes and will be looking for more of these Ninjago Lego sets to complete our epic scene.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Overlord Dragon