Fans of fast vehicles will love this LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit. Packed with realistic details, these amazing replica models deliver a rewarding building experience, are great for display and awesome to race.
The fun is in the detail!
The collectible toy cars in this playset come with a wide chassis, which allows for lots of cool detailing. And, with 2 driver minifigures donning Dodge outfits and race helmets, epic racing drama is on the horizon!
Recreate race-day action!
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver mini versions of the world’s best-known high-performance automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts can collect, build and display their favourite vehicles or join friends for thrilling race action against other replica models from the Speed Champions range.
- This spectacular LEGO® Speed Champions Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A (76904) building kit is perfect for those who love extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to build your own Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A replicas, plus 2 driver minifigures with Dodge outfits and racing helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of 2 real-life Dodge supercars as they build, before showing them off to friends or staging epic Speed Champions races.
- This 627-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for car enthusiasts aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles and dragsters.
- Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster is over 4 in. (10cm) high, 13.5 in. (35cm) long and 2.5 in.(7cm) wide; 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A is over 2 in. (5cm) high, 5 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this building set. It’s powered by kids’ imaginations – so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Dodge toy playset to a new LEGO® builder? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for both models.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- July 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Speed Champions setI would recommend this to a friend!An incredible set of replica models with unbelievable amounts of detail. Being a huge Lego fan and an even bigger car enthusiast, this was an easy choice. The colours, the intricate details and the quality of each model is really impressive. There were over 600 pieces to put together and the instructions were easy to follow which was a plus. The Challenger was the easier build of the two with the Dragster being slightly more difficult, but well worth it. The models are a great size and brilliant fun for racing. Pleased they’re collectible as will continue to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- July 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great funKscott |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this lego for my son as he is crazy about cars and lego what a great combination this is, the colours in particular are fantastic, he loved building this we did one each day and really enjoyed building them, the level of difficulty was not bad at all, the instructions are easy to follow, the packaging is also nice would make a great gift and well worth the price.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- August 13th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Top Fuel AwesomenessI would recommend this to a friend!I was really excited for this set. Both cars are great but the top fuel dragster could have been a set all it's own. The build was fun and a lot of the detail in the models are great, But that being said there are a few details that could have definitely been done better. first there are no parachute/parachute packs on the rear of the car, secondly the header pipes are much to small, and lastly the rear tires are much to small. The tires that are used in this model are standard car tires when in reality the tire on the actual car is a large drag slick using the smaller tire makes the proportions look off on the rear of the car. Picture of actual can be easily found online for reference of the header and tire size. Probably easy enough to modify the model to correct these few issues but would be nice to not have to do that. All in all the set is great and I find the cost of the set to be reasonable. I would recommend the set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- August 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrilliantLala38 |I would recommend this to a friend!We wanted to get our daughter something different and this was perfect. Not only did we spend time together but we talked and laughed. And at the end it looked brilliant would definitely recommend to everyonePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mopar Dodge//SRT Top Fuel Dragster and 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A