Celebrate the architectural diversity of London with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, and is finished with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
- Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben (the Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- London’s Thames River is represented by transparent baseplate tiles.
- Tower Bridge opens to greet the incoming ship.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “London” nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great set for the Architecture line!Smoov |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun little set with some clever design features here. I especially like this set because of the landmarks chosen... In a city with tons to pick from, these were the ones that really stuck with me after visiting London a couple years ago. A great trip, and now a great set to remind me of it!Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- June 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nicely detailedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun to build yet just challenging enough to not be high on the difficulty scale. Very clever design and interpretation of the London Eye and Tower Bridge. A satisfying way to spend a couple of hours.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London
- January 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Coolest Skyline YetI would recommend this to a friend!Of the skyline line, the London set is my favorite. The London Eye is genius. Would love to see a second skyline with The Shard and other London landmarks.Was this helpful?55London
- June 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing my first Lego in many years, I enjoyed it very much. The instructions were clear and I didn't want to stop once I started. I think it's a great landmark and Lego was in line. The only area to improve I'd suggest is the top of the wheel as it's not very rounded and the colour is questionable. Overall, great set and very pleasant experience. Looking forward to my next set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55London