Step aboard the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Hogwarts™ Express train from King’s Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9¾™, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor™ into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter™ movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9¾™ and Hogwarts™ Express train.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Hogwarts™ Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9¾™ sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Swoop a Dementor™ into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Hogwarts™ Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beams might be longerBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my First Harry Potter train that i get and it is a good start to make a longer one. But when you want add more rail cars it is good idea to use beams with a length of 5 instead of 3. Using 2 beams of 3 connected is an other option. I wanted to keep the brickbuild train bumpers instead of using the magnetic ones. I build 3 extra rail cars in an other color, but i kept the train bottom like original rail car. I used a Power Up hub and motor from one of my 2 passenger trains which I powered with the older Power Functions. The platform might be have a roof. So I used some not used parts of my tender to make a roof above the platform.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Express
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hogwarts dreamhuuuuuil | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a super realistic and vivid model of Hogwarts Express! The steps described in the procedure book are nearly 3D, which is so clear and easy to understand. In general, I will recommend this for everyone who loves Harry Potter!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0very good trainflavor | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this train for my son and myself. He likes it very much. Now we are about to add powder function to it. The train station is interesting too, the only problem is that the train station is a little low for other train (like 60052 train engine) to pass, need to add one layer of brick to lift it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Hogwarts ExpressTbayes21 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI thought this build was very good I enjoyed every bit of it considering the Harry Potter sets are now back out this is my starter as I will be getting the new hogwarts castle for £349.99 which I’m looking forward to getting and building thank you Lego for such a great build it gets better every timePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express