Heartlake City PlaygroundFriends
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Designed by 9 year old Sienna – winner of the LEGO® Friends Designer contest.
LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Playground is the perfect place to have a blast with your besties. Centered around a tree house, it includes a climbing wall with colored holds and a twister slide. Push the functioning swings to make them go back and forth, spin the merry-go-round and make the 2 mini-doll figures go up and down on the seesaw. Help them take a seat on the benches as they watch Pippa the dog stretch her legs, then use the walkie-talkies to invite more friends to come out and play!
- Includes Mia and Sienna mini-doll figures, plus a Pippa the dog figure.
- Features a tree house playground with slide, climbing wall, swings, merry-go-round, seesaw, hopscotch, monkey bars, benches, fountain and an ice cream cart.
- Accessory elements include 2 walkie-talkies, ice cream, popsicle and a coin.
- Meet up with friends at the playground and have fun pushing the swings, spinning the merry-go-round and working the seesaw!
- Climb up the climbing wall to the tree house and enjoy the view from up high.
- Buy an ice cream from the cart and enjoy it as you relax by the fountain.
- This set is suitable for ages 6-12.
- Playground measures over 7” (19cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- November 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun set for 9 year oldAngie971 |I would recommend this to a friend!My 9 year old daughter has been waiting for a set with swings for her Lego friends (she collects all of them). She got stuck once on trying to do this herself and her dad has been helping her out (which is what I love most about Legos - great family activity). She has been playing with the swings for a day now and says she will get to the rest as needed for her Lego friends ;-) A lot of fun for kids and I can see how it would make a great addition to adult collectors also.Play Experience5.0Build Time: 2 daysWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Playground
- July 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Toy with Many things to keep child engagedBeverly |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI bought this Lego set for my local 5 yr old granddaughter last Christmas and searched for a second one for another 5 yr old granddaughter who was coming into town for Christmas. Somehow I did not find this website until now. I got the 2nd granddaughter a different set for Christmas but was thrilled to get this one for her when she came for her birthday in June b/c the local granddaughter talked frequently about how much she likes it and about how many different things there are to do with it.Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Playground
- August 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an amazing set. I like that it is a playground. It is something new and fun. I really like the 3rd floor/attic part. I like the set but I think it could have been a good set without the fountain. The stickers on the swings are pretty. Slides are cool and I like there is a slide on this one! I am so glad that I got this set. In this lego set there is nothing missing. There is a seesaw, slide rock wall, swings, and monkey bars! You should have this set. Thanks for reading!:)Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Playground
- November 7th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not the bestI don't think this is the best set ever, it is really boring, and it should have more people, a bigger play structure , and better bricks. I don't really like it.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Heartlake City Playground