Power across the desert with this buildable, minifigure-scale LEGO® Speed Champions version of the American muscle car famous for its V8 engine—the Ford Mustang GT. Play out different race-day scenarios with this set that features interchangeable wheel trims, a wrench and a timing-board element. Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Mustang GT can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Ford Mustang pony logo and headlight stickers.
- Accessory elements include the Ford Mustang GT driver's helmet, a wrench and a timing board displaying the quarter-mile time.
- Match up against the 75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 for a desert-racing duel!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice for its sizestevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Speed Champions purchase. The finished product could be used as a display model, for play value with kids, or maybe even to add a vehicle to your city display. The build is fairly easy as far as connecting bricks is concerned. The only real challenge is to get those stickers lined up just right. Some of them are very tiny as they fit a 1x1 sloped tile surface. A little patience will go a long way with these builds. It comes together nicely and does in many ways resemble a blue Ford Mustang. Along with the build is a driver with a printed Ford torso as well as a wrench accessory that is useful for removing the tire rims. You get two styles of rims to choose from. There is also a small lap counter build to go with the overall racing theme. Overall, we are satisfied with the car. It is not entirely flawless as it does look a little longer than it should in proportion to its width. However, given the size and available parts, it is a nice build. The price is also right as it allows afFORDability for many people. We will probably buy some more cars in the near future from this line,Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang GT
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My new car!rainbird | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first 'Speed Champions' set and I love it! Always wanted a Ford Mustang and now have my very own one, albeit a smaller version. Easy and enjoyable build. The amount of pieces means it builds into a fairly robust model. The windscreen can be quickly removed/replaced to allow the Minifigure to be put in the driving seat. I won't admit to playing with it in the same way a child would but I'm sure it would hold up to some reasonable play and, of course, it can be rebuilt. Love the Minifigure and accessories too. My only gripe would be the stickers. They are difficult and fiddly to place perfectly. I had to use tweezers to stop getting frustrated and, because of this, pre-printed bricks would be preferable. I now have three other Speed Champions sets to build (Lego is definitely one of the best stress relievers on the market) and hope to get the rest before long. Happy building.8 May 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesStickers can be tricky to get just right, but our designers have shared a trick with us to help you apply decals easier. You can lightly spray a window cleaner on the surface of the part you are apply the sticker to. This will allow you to adjust the decal without damaging it. Once you have the decal in the right place, use a flat edge to smooth out any bubbles and let it dry.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang GT
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good little modelManOutOfTime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Speed Champions kit, purchased because I own a Mustang and thought it would be fun to have the Lego version. And this is a great little model - not difficult to put together, and pretty good looking. The stickers can be a bit of a pain, especially if you're a perfectionist and must have them centered and completely level, but I'm not so I didn't stress about them much. I ended up using a couple of the random pieces I have around my place to add a spoiler to the car, just because I like the look a bit better (see my photo for how it turned out, and judge for yourself). All in all, a great kit for the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Mustang GT
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0MustangTrojan022 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFord Mustang GT, I was brought this for my birthday, it's amazing every detail is stunning, the lines achieved with square/rectangular blocks are out of this world can we have a 67' next time out pleasePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang GT