Discover the magic of an iconic 1960s American muscle car with the LEGO® Creator Ford Mustang, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, bonnet scoop, printed mustang grille badge, GT emblems and 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires. Developed with input from Ford, this authentic replica comes with optional add-ons for customization, including a selection of license plates, supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank. You can even adjust the lift of the rear axle for an extra-mean look! Remove the roof panel or open the doors and you have access to the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, working steering and a mid-console gearshift. Store items in the trunk or lift the hood to reveal a detailed big block 390 V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter detailing. This advanced building set has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia and makes a great centerpiece for the home or office.
- Authentic replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, air scoop, 5-spoke rims with road-gripping tires, and a selection customization add-ons.
- Open the doors or remove the roof panel to access the detailed interior with handsome seats, radio, mid-console gearshift and working steering.
- Open the trunk to store items and lift the hood to reveal a detailed Ford Mustang V8 engine with battery, hoses and air filter.
- Also includes a printed mustang grille badge and 2 GT emblems.
- Customize the Ford Mustang with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank.
- Choose from a selection of license plates.
- Lift the hood to check out the realistic engine detailing.
- Adjust the lift of the rear axle for a real mean look!
- New-for-March-2019 special elements include 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ Emblem.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A design that goes beyond initial buildShadowDanial | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMY PICTURES DO NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL SET! These pictures are my slightly modified version, and I need to make that clear up front, but I posted these pics to show just how cool this set is. Now, with that disclaimer noted... I'm not one to buy Lego sets to just build as told and then set it on the shelf to collect dust until reselling on ebay...what I want is what this car delivers-a design that can be a base for mods and inspiration for MOC's (My Own Creation). This car will easily serve as an ongoing, interactive piece, talking to you from the coffee table, constantly asking 'what if we do...add...change...' This car is by far the best one Lego has done yet! It not only was a fun build but is also the coolest looking Lego car yet, in my opinion. I don't say this because I'm some crazed Mustang enthusiast or anything...I could care less about that. But, this has such a sleek look I've never seen out of Lego before. On top of that, it's a great-sturdy design. I liked the VW hippie van 10220 but found the fragility of it frustrating. Everytime I'd pick it up to look at it or study a technique, pieces would keep falling off and by the time I'd get it back together I'd forget what I was studying in the 1st place! This Mustang won't trouble you like that. It's a great model piece for MOC builders for reference, let alone modify. The doors (as mentioned in the YouTube video https://youtu.be/SquocJuoeyc) are a totally new, ingenious design for lego. This is something I will be studying for future MOC pieces for awhile as well as many other techniques hidden within this car. It took roughly 12 hours for me but others have reported less, and is pretty easy to follow. I can't think of any confusing steps and it made for 2 evenings of zen-like building. After completion I couldn't help to make a few changes myself (pics posted). Don't take that as a negative. This is one of the reasons why I absolutely love it! It already has 2 different set ups for personal preference-the original 1967 manufacturer car rolling off the assembly line, or the souped up muscle car you've been working on in the garage for years-but even on top of that, one can pick and choose a combination from those details. I personally, immediately stuck with the low rider front bumper and originally went with the side pipe exhaust (though changed it by the time of these pictures, which will soon further my point) while finding the stock hood scoop much more stylish over the steroided out blower intake (but I have to admit and give credit, it's amazing how perfectly the open hood rolls over the complex blower design! Very well built!). The spoiler, though looked great, I went back to the smooth hatchback, but again, that's the glory of it...it was just my own personal choice! At this point I began my own personal mods not included in the set but with amazing simplicity with my own stash of loose legos. Though the NOZ canister in the trunk was a nice touch, I decided a speaker box would be much cooler. I managed to easily build my own speaker box, (and as a side note-design idea to Lego-I would love to one day see a black 4x4 embossed screen mesh to cover the speakers with!) I added smooth tiles to represent floor mats inside, expanded the driver's dash, moved the seats up by one space (just because I'm not that tall) and then I scrapped the side pipes for running boards, but additionally redesigned the side pipes to straight pipes. Though I had to work with my own non-included pieces and couldn't use the colors I'd like to have, the fact that I could easily modify it, is an example of the freedom and flexibility this car delivers for personalization! I didn't use all the stickers (I like to build it to completion once before adding decals, only so I can save any I decide I don't like properly for future owners) but the two decals I had to use were the back bumper GT emblem and the license plate. The emblem looks great while the set includes a choice of 5 different plates-the traditional 'GT 1967', 3 various European designs (one of which is German and refers to an early concept designer Adam Grobowski, as mentioned in the included booklet) but I chose to stick with the 'P51 AK2' which is designer Mike Psiaki's 2nd plate, (as explained in the YouTube video) out of respect for such a great design. (Thank you Mike, and I look forward to the '63 Stingray...hint, hint!) The only complaint I can think of is the design of the rims, and this is minimal. The front wheels are connected to the steering wheel to turn left or right, which is friggin' cool, but the tires, when turned all the way hits the wheelwell. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine (take note Mike!). This is why, as seen in my pictures, I swapped out the front tires for a lower profile set of tires from another Creator set (any collector knows these tires from many various previous sets). I felt it looked much better, but, the other thing was the rims themselves. They are totally new rims to Lego and look amazing, but Lego Creator and Technic rims traditionally are double sided so one can pick from 2 different styles. These rims can still be flipped to create a deep dish look but weren't specifically designed for that. The back side of the spokes are hollowed out and I had to rework the axle stems (again, using personal stock of pieces, so don't expect to get this look from the box set) to fit them correctly. But, with that being said, it is a minimal gripe and in the end, they look great and are just another example of how this car gripped my interest long beyond original completion! So, in conclusion, whether you're a traditional Lego collector or an aspiring MOC master builder, this set will fill that building itch! You won't be disappointed! It's a beautiful piece either way, packed full of ideas and inspiration.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dream came truendphi94 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!As a Mustang lover and Lego enthusiast, this set makes my dream come true. The steering function for a Creator model is impressive, the engine is designed beautifully and the steering system building experience is awesome. Extra parts and looks are also delightful. There are only 2 things I want to add. First of all, the side mirrors seem weak and not connected to the body - I do believe It can be easily replaced with some round pieces with firmer connecting parts. Secondly, it would be perfect to have the instructions to build a convertible version of the car. I was able to, using the original parts from the set, and it would be an even more delightful experience for other Mustang lovers to have more options for the cars. Overall, greatest set I’ve ever had. Thank you Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A stunning homage to a classic vehicleXlink | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy mom has almost always owned a mustang, so when I saw Lego was engineering this marvel of a build I knew I had to have it. Constructing it was a very nostalgic experience. The model captures the essence of the Mustang very well, from the shape of the vehicle to the interior. Normally a model like this is meant to be a display piece, but the different customization options that come with the set make for a great play experience. Highly recommended for any Lego fan or car fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent buildLegoViking | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe mustang is beautiful once put together. Fun build and interesting techniques. I for one would love an entire line of lego American muscles cars.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsWas this helpful?55Ford Mustang