The digital EV3 Color Sensor distinguishes between eight different colors. It also serves as a light sensor by detecting light intensities. Students can build color sorting and line-following robots, experiment with light reflection of different colors, and gain experience with a technology that is widely used in industries like recycling, agriculture and packaging.
- Measures reflected red light and ambient light, from darkness to very bright sunlight
- Capable of detecting eight colors. It can tell the difference between color or black and white, or between blue, green, yellow, red, white and brown
- Sample rate of 1 kHz
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- December 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for sum-obots......Nat3d0g |I would recommend this to a friend!this is great for sumo-bots because it can sense where the white line around the table is and it can avoid falling out of the stadium.☻Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 days 8 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Color Sensor
- February 5th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0badrznkr |Purchased for: Selfwouldnt reccomend,it didnt work even though i plugged it in.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15EV3 Color Sensor
- April 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for WRO compeitionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe needed 3 sensor for our robot, and we needed two more. The color sensor quality is very good, like all other Mindstorm products. However, the price is rather over my expectations for 20-30 dollars. Still a good product though.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Color Sensor