El Fuego's Stunt TruckEl Fuego's Stunt Truck551.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
New play experienceExciting new way to play with LEGO® toys by combining a LEGO model with a game app for a fully interactive experience.
Playset filled with ghost-hunting actionScan the LEGO® model with a phone to make it come alive. Interacting with the model makes things happen in the app.
Building starts the fun
Building the model is just the start of the high-octane fun.
Find and capture ghosts
Use the app to find and capture ghosts floating around the model.
Toy cannon interacts with app
Turning J.B.’s toy cannon interacts with the mini game in the app.
Time to go off-road
Activate the suspension to play out cool stunts and jumps.
Unlock the boss ghost
Add a fun in-app play challenge with boss ghost Samuel Mason.
Expand role-play into the digital realm
Use the app to bring the model to life for creative play options.
Includes Jack and El Fuego minifiguresPlus bikers Dwayne and Joey minifigures, Spencer the ghost dog figure, a smartphone element and more.
Kids can experience an exciting way to play with the LEGO® Hidden Side™ 70421 El Fuego’s Stunt Truck playset that combines a unique augmented reality play experience. Download the Hidden Side app and scan the model with a phone to make the awesome LEGO model come alive in the app. Interacting with the model in the real world makes things happen in the app. With continuous updates, a unique boss ghost to battle in each set, new mysteries to solve, cool items to find, games to play and ghosts to collect, this LEGO Hidden Side set offers kids a whole new way to play and interact with building bricks! El Fuego’s truck has working rear suspension, so kids can try cool stunts and jumps. Or they can join hero Jack Davids and his ghost dog figure, Spencer, on the back of the truck, using the toy cannon to de-haunt the two bikers riding on their 3-wheel motorcycle chopper. There's simply no limit to the creative play possibilities.
- Download the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app and point your phone at El Fuego’s Stunt Truck to make it come alive. Move the phone around to discover an ever-changing environment hidden around the model.
- This El Fuego’s Stunt Truck augmented reality toy includes 4 minifigures: hero Jack Davids and stuntman El Fuego, male biker Dwayne and female biker Joey, plus Davids's ghost dog figure, Spencer, to role-play as ghost catchers in this monster truck toy and in the AR app.
- This unique toy features a stunt truck with rear suspension, space for 2 minifigures in the cabin and a rear-mounted toy cannon, plus an awesome 3-wheel motorcycle chopper with space for 2 minifigures.
- Set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings, LEGO® Hidden Side™ playsets let kids play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with fully-interactive augmented reality.
- Build and play with the physical set and then bring it to life as you interact with the set while viewing it through the app.
- Using the LEGO® Hidden Side™ app is like looking through a window to a cool and spooky Hidden Side filled with challenging mysteries to solve, ghosts to defeat and unique ghost bosses, like Samuel Mason, to overcome in each set.
- To get the full augmented reality experience, a tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask permission before going online.
- El Fuego’s Stunt truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 6” (17cm) long.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Monster truckdoggiepillow | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Soni liked the monster truck because it is very sturdy. if you unlatch the latch at the back, a spring pushes it up. if you turn the gears differs colors spin into place, interacting with the app.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55El Fuego's Stunt Truck