Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs BreakoutJurassic World™
Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can pretend to create new breeds of dinosaur and help Owen Grady stop dinosaur escapes with this LEGO® Jurassic World Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset. It features a knock-down ‘glass’ wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element and pop-up panel with an ‘alarm' message to inspire creative play.
This fun building set for kids includes 2 minifigures and new-for-June-2020 baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops toy dinosaur figures to play out unlimited Jurassic World adventures. It also comes with step-by-step instructions so even beginners can enjoy the fun of LEGO construction.
LEGO Jurassic World sets make brilliant birthday presents for fans of all ages. They feature molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, play out original stories or just build and display the collectible models.
- Hours of creative role-play fun awaits children with this Dr. Wu´s Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset, featuring a detailed, brick-built version of Dr. Wu’s lab from LEGO® Jurassic World.
- Kids can dream up exciting Jurassic World stories of scientific breakthroughs and dinosaur escapes with 2 minifigures – Owen Grady and Dr. Henry Wu – plus new-for-June-2020 baby Triceratops and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
- Features a knock-down ‘glass' wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element, pop-up panel with an ‘alarm’ message and more to spark fans’ imaginations.
- There are so many ways to play with this 164-piece building kit, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift toy for creative boys and girls aged 6 and up to introduce them to LEGO® Jurassic World sets.
- The lab measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep – a compact size to pack in a bag for play on the go – and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more play options.
- This awesome LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by kids' creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur set for someone new to LEGO® toys? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fantastic for kids and adult fans, letting them recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, make their own dinosaur adventures or build and display the collectible models.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- March 26th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun to use for activity seenI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the activity seen use I used for to make my own designing of. DID NOT come with decoy stickers for the monitors and screens.... really needed those.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 hrs 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- February 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe set is cool. This is the first time I built baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops. I like how the baby Triceratops glass cage can break apart. The set was small but I still like it. (Dictated by my 5 year old grandson)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set and amazing dinos!JaeT |I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this set up recently after getting back into legos and having built some of the older Jurassic world sets. The egg holder is really clever! Both dinos included are a great addition, and the baby ankylosaurus will go well with the adult one.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- December 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Meh.This set is pretty small for the amount of pieces, but the new baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops figures are pretty nifty. I got this for my sister, and I guess she liked it. I wish there were more items though, like a drone, or a small cage to hold one of the dinosaurs. It's okay, but Lego, you've gotta up your game, as this set is pretty small.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 12 minsWas this helpful?35Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout