Disney Train and Station
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Imaginative play for Disney fans of all agesGather the family for build-and-play fun with this scale model of the Disney Parks steam train and station.
All Aboard for Disney magicStyled after the iconic Disney train, this replica features a steam-style locomotive, tender, parlor car and passenger car.
Packed with imaginationThe easy-to-access interior is filled with rooms and elements that inspire imagination. Measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
LEGO Powered Up motor
Use your smart device to control the train and play sound effects.
Comfy café corner
Kids can serve minifigures a drink while they wait for the train.
Busy ticket counter
Kids will love pretending they're in a bustling train station.
Intricately detailed interior
Packed with details like draped windows, a ceiling chandelier and wall clock.
Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO Disney minifigures with accessoriesMickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy, plus 20 pieces of track.
Gather the family for a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® ǀ Disney 71044 Train and Station. Kids will love to join Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy for magical adventures with this awesome LEGO train set, featuring a motorized steam-style locomotive with tender, passenger car and a luxurious parlor car, plus an oval track and an iconic Disney Parks®-style station building. This set comes with an array of cool details, including app-controlled functionality. Use a smart phone or tablet to drive the locomotive forward, reverse and emit realistic sound effects. Joining up the train cars is simple with the magnetic LEGO couplings, and the panels on the parlor car open for access to its detailed interior complete with table, armchairs, teapot and cup. And the fun doesn’t end there! Inside the toy train station building there’s an array of intricate brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO surprise!
- Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy minifigures.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smoke stack and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
- This LEGO® building toy includes more than 2,900 pieces.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney train toy (in total) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 30” (78cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- LEGO® ǀ Disney train station building measures over 15” (39cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Oval rail track diameter measures over 37” (96cm) long and 27” (70cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Disney SetSteve817238 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start off by saying I'm more of a Disney guy than a LEGO guy so my experience with LEGO's isn't as extensive as most reviewers probably have. This was a fun set to build and I enjoyed it. There were a a few steps, especially as you got to the station building parts, where it seems more easy to miss a brick than in other building phases. I liked the details of the station to include pictures of the monorail, trains, etc... What I didn't like was how many stickers there were. I also have the Steamboat Willie set. I don't remember there being many (if any) stickers with that set. I am not a big fan of stickers because you never place the exactly right. For the price point, I would have liked to have seen bricks that already had their stickers applied or preferably, printed on.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsWas this helpful?45Disney Train and Station
- September 18th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0IssuesMacavity67 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI also have issues with all the stickers. Mainly that the ones for the long mat dont match up. Also there is a colour issue in my instruction book that says to use a dark red brick when it should be a brown one.The app is fun to use, but if this is the reason the set is pricey compared to the castle I dont think it is value for money. Also you cant use the battery pack to power any lights. Other than that it looks great with the castle.18 September 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear you experienced some frustrations with your LEGO® model! Errors in building instructions and sticker printing are super rare! However when you spot them, we're here to help. Give us a shout at LEGO.com/service and we'll lend a helping hand to get things straightened out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Disney Train and Station
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great anniversary gift from hubbyBella1826 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad so much fun building this piece ...also hubby and I enjoyed spending time together while I built this and he built his gundam action collectible ..Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Disney Train and Station
- May 28th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Train struggles round cornersJakeh289 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set on the 13th September. When I finished the build I was very happy with the set. The only modifications I've done to the locomotive were changing the color of the boiler, I did this with spare bricks and this did not have any affect on how the train ran. I've been running this set round my Lego city, and I haven't had issues until recently. I noticed the train struggles going round corners; the train won't even move unless the speed "level" is on 3 or over (using my phone as a controller) I tested this with and without the cars. Testing the tender itself, you can hear and see it slowing down while going round the corner (I have not modified the tender in any way). I've looked at reviews, forums and videos online and this issue hasn't been raised. I've tested 3 different types of triple A batteries, and I think there could be a problem with the motor itself. Is there anyway to resolve this? Thank youPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?35Disney Train and Station