City SquareCity Square4.7619521.
It’s buzzing with activity at the City Square! Park your bike at the cozy coffee bar, hop aboard the awesome news helicopter and take to the skies for a bird’s-eye view. When you’re done flying, call by the LEGO® Store where a new delivery has just arrived. Help the driver unload the boxes, place them on the handcart and wheel them into the store. Then check out the cool cars for sale at the dealership showrooms. Help the mechanic operate the car lift and fit a new set of sporty alloy rims. There’s just time to buy a hotdog and a newspaper for the journey home, but watch out for the pizza deliveryman on his speedy scooter as you head for the tram stop! Load your bike into the bike compartment, take a seat and watch the world go by as you travel through the LEGO City streets. What an exciting day! Includes 12 minifigures with assorted accessories: a tram driver, helicopter pilot, coffee shop saleswoman, pizza deliveryman, car saleswoman, mechanic, tow truck driver, hotdog salesman, LEGOsales person, LEGO delivery driver, a girl and a boy. Also includes 2 LEGO store statues.
- Includes 12 minifigures with assorted accessories: a tram driver, helicopter pilot, coffee bar saleswoman, pizza deliveryman, car saleswoman, mechanic, tow truck driver, hotdog salesman, 2 LEGO® sales personnel, a girl, and a boy.
- Features a tram, LEGO® Store, LEGO delivery truck, helicopter, car dealership, 3 cars, tow truck, bike, pizza delivery scooter, tram stop, coffee shop, hotdog stand and a newsstand
- Car dealership features 2 showrooms with sliding, transparent doors, 4 alloy wheels and a service center with functioning car lift
- LEGO® Store features 2 statues, streetlamp and a detailed interior with computer station, boxes and shelves
- Tram features cars with transparent walls, bike car and drivers cab with opening doors
- LEGO® delivery truck features opening doors and a LEGO logo
- Tow truck features a tilting flatbed and a working winch with hook
- Accessory elements include a dog, pretzel, 2 sausages, handcart, 4 mugs, hammer wrench, bucket, window cleaningstickand a LEGO® bag
- Operate the car lift
- Visit the cozy coffee bar
- Check out the latest sets at the LEGO® Store!
- Ride the awesome tram!
- Tram measures over 3” (10cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Red car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Yellow car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Black car measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Flatbed truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- LEGO® delivery truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Car Dealership measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- LEGO® Store measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
- Tram stop measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Coffee shop measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great set start for a cityBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best City sets that Lego has made. It has a lot variety. You have vehicles (cars, trucks, a scooter, a helicopter, a bike and a tram), a Lego shop, a garage, a coffee bar, … and the set has a lot of minifigures which is a nice extra. My favorite part is the tram. I bought this year my second set to get a longer tram. I motorized one tram with a 9V-train motor and the other with a RC-train motor. I wanted a second tram to have more seats (16 instead of 8) and especially for more space for bikes (or to keep more wheelchairs). I replaced the included wheels with train wheels. The small wheels gave a painful sound when they rotate on the track. I combined the 2 garages, 1 Lego shop, and 1 Coffee Corner Chain on a grey baseplate to have my city square. Pros - a big variety of vehicles (including a tram, scooter, heli, bike and extra tires for 1 car) - 12 minifigurs - 3 buildings - dog - brickbuilt tree - tram stop (with newspapers stand) - hotdog vendor Cons - bike part on the tram might be a little bit bigger. 9.75/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55City Square
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for all agesDBruinix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI'd recommend this set on sale, full price Canadian is a little steep. This set had the wrong price tag on it at toys r us so I grabbed it for $129, an insane savings! My son loves all the play functions; the repair shop car lift, coffee shop & pick-nick table, & the train is his favourite part. Great set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55City Square
- February 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Pretty Goodgarrett1221 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst let me begin saying Lego has come out with other similar City sets like this one, but they have changed it for better and worse (sometimes) after they discontinue it. Lego has gotten id say a little worse over the past 10 years I've played with them. However i only Play with City themed Legos.... For example Their buildings have gotten worse because the interior is often very plain and bair, This set is one of the better new Lego City sets I've built for a wile, cars and trains are included, Multiple Builds you can put in your city, and just the right amount of minifigures. The only thing that really bugs me is the little car dealership and repair center. Its a great idea, but the front sliding door won't open most of the time without a struggle, when it does it literally goes through the main office (it like blocks the doorway to the office and nocks over anything in its way) its kinda hard to explain. This set has a good number of buildings and cars for its price but then again the buildings are fairly bair inside. that seems to be the case these days with almost all Lego Sets. To be honest with you, id rather pay a little more for a set and have better interiors, then pay a little less and have bad interiors. This is good for most Lego Builders id say 7+ or 8+. P.S. - The older Version of this set "Town Square" is better, however its is discontinued. ****The sets i recommended below all have good interiors all around!****18 July 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesI'm sorry to hear that the showroom doors in the CITY garage aren't sliding very well! They should glide smoothly without applying too much force. I would recommend rebuilding that section to ensure there is nothing causing the friction. Also, make sure you're using the black "handle" elements to open the doors. If this doesn't help please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer service advisors who can assist you with the build. Thanks for your honest review!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35City Square
- May 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0City squarecaleb27 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The city square is a fantastic Lego set. The Lego store was very cute and was a great edition to the set . I also enjoy the fact it comes with 12 minifigures which are personally my favorite part about a Lego set. One of the only things I dislike about the set is when you open the sliding doors in the car shop its blocks the access into the little room on the right side of the car shop. This is a bit awkward but not a huge deal and I see this as one of the few negative parts about this set. I also love how they included a train so it makes it easier for your minifigures to get around your city square. This is great set and I would recommend buying it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55City Square