Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundrette with printed window, tiled floor and 4 washing machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight. Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office. Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, cashier, Mum and child.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.
- The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary's office, bank manager's office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.
- Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, transaction counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.
- Laundromatfeatures a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.
- Secretary's office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.
- Bank manager's office features a large desk with banker's lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.
- Accessory elements include a mug, document, camera, candy, blank white paper, chrome-golden coins, 1 chrome- golden bar and banknotes.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- Unlock the bank vault to access the safe deposit boxes.
- Visit the laundromat for a spot of laundering.
- Stack coins with the coin counting machine.
- With over 2380 pieces, this model will put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include a printed prize check, printed ground-floor windows, a special printed portrait in the bank manager's office, plus rare, sand-blue and dark-green bricks, and sand-green window frames.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective's Office.
- Brick Bank measures over 10” (26cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 10” (25cm) deep.
- January 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's All in the DetailsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife and I enjoy assembling the modulars as a winter activity when the cold and snow keeps us indoors. This is the seventh modular we have completed. Just prior to assembling the Bank, we did an older one: the Pet Shop. The modulars have come a long way in terms of the fine details and "playability." While the Pet Shop may have been bigger and a little less expensive, you are trading size for a much more lush, full, complete look. It is worth the trade-off! I think this model stands well on it's own. (I actually bought two of the previous modular, the detective's office, because I felt it was too cramped.) To avoid spoiling all the surprises, I'll just say that there are lots of cute touches, unusual uses of bricks, some bricks I have not seen before, and very thorough detailing throughout. My only caution, don't build this as your first modular because you will be disappointed in the others. Highly recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- January 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Build! Great Detailajmm |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks great among my other modulars. In person the color and design aspects are beautiful. Plus the build complexity of things such as the washing machine is great and how it works to launder money. (LOL... I love the story here!) All of the printed pieces are much appreciated (no stickers). It's just a great set and I'm looking forward to further customizing it with more mini-figures and something fun going on for the roof. I have so far added a few more studs to the lobby floor for more mini figures to be busy making deposits.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- January 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm opening a savings account with the Brick bank.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA high quality, spacious Lego building design with plenty of authentic detail. The exterior style, the vault design, the laundrette and its 'money laundering' connection to the bank are all great features. But it's the little things that make the modulars very special: the outside clock is an exquisite piece of Lego, along with the floor tilling to the bank and the laundrette. The unusual sculptural design above the bank doors (I'm not sure what it's supposed to be?) as well as the washing machines are marvelous to observe. I especially like the top floor sky light. The whole structure was a satisfying build, but it's also just a joy to look at. In terms of play: I'm a 'grown-up' so I don't really do that, but it's a lot less difficult to move mini figures around in because theres' so much more open space for my large hands (unlike the Detectives office, which was more tricky), and this makes a big difference for me. I would strongly urge Lego to take this into account with future modulars. An all-round superb piece of Lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank
- February 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Remaining a childPatricia |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAh... the love of building blocks.. begins in early childhood and seems to never end. Some even going on to becoming architects. The rest of us having to live our experience as being an architect through building with blocks.. blocks that evolved from what once was. Intricate. Giving one the ability to create far beyond what once was possible. And I truly believe the creative building with Legos helps a mind become even more creative as I have seen it in grandchildren as they build with no instructions needed.. creations that are quite detailed and functional. Yes.. Legos has kept the child alive ... the child that dwells within a grandmother.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Brick Bank