Avengers: Endgame Final BattleMarvel
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Bring classic Marvel movie action to life with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers: Endgame Final Battle (76192) playset.
The ultimate Marvel Avengers playset
Kids join an impressive cast of LEGO Marvel characters – Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man, Thanos and a Chitauri warrior – for endless superhero adventures at the Avengers compound. The set is packed with features to inspire imaginative play: Iron Man’s lab, where he is constructing the awesome Nano Gauntlet; a leisure and meeting area, where superheroes can convene; a prison cell; and a truck that opens to reveal a time-travelling machine.
Cool LEGO Avengers set with superhero minifigures
With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, LEGO Marvel Avengers building toys let kids recreate the best scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers: Endgame Final Battle (76192) lets kids recreate the ultimate Marvel movie action scene, with awesome superheroes, cool features and amazing accessories.
- Includes Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Chitauri warrior minifigures, plus a Thanos figure and an Ant-Man microfigure.
- Kids join a superstar cast of LEGO® Marvel characters at the Avengers compound, which includes Iron Man’s lab, a leisure area, a prison cell and a truck that opens to reveal a time-travelling machine.
- A special gift that will delight Marvel Avengers fans aged 8 and up.
- This versatile playset measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 12 in. (37 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep and integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building kits.
- Features include a large cannon that turns, tilts and shoots a large, rubber-tipped arrow, and a turn-and-tilt radar on the roof of the compound.
- Accessories include snacks, drinks, a weapon-rack and authentic details, such as Thanos’s double-bladed sword, which kids can rebuild into 2 single-handed swords.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- August 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Avengers endgame final battle reviewI would recommend this to a friend!This set is amazing for 70$ you get a micro figure and a big fig definitely better than the 2019 version bunch of good figures in this set I would recommend you to get it when you can.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Avengers: Endgame Final Battle
- November 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Avengers AssembleI would recommend this to a friend!I love this set. But there is one funny thing. Looking at the box, the set looks really big. But actually, after you build it,it doesn’t look too big anymore. My favorite mini-fig is thanos. My second favorite character is ant-man. I really like the truck. But my favorite part is the building and my favorite part of the building is the interior. Overall, it’s a great set, but it’s a little bit overpriced. (This review was dictated to me by my 6 year old grandson)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Avengers: Endgame Final Battle
- August 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Marvel Fanatic!Crys89 |I would recommend this to a friend!I was estatic to do this Avenger Lego build. It is perfect for any marvel fan. The details on the characters was spot on. Super easy to assemble, and the directions are very simplex to follow. It takes you step by step all the way to the end. Extremely sturdy after fully assembled.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Avengers: Endgame Final Battle
- July 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Had such a fun eveningDitzydon |I would recommend this to a friend!We needed a change from film nights with the family, so we put on avengers in the back ground and sat to put this Lego piece together, we delegated parts to be done and worked together through arguments to make this beautiful price of art, enjoyed by all ages and fun to make. Brilliant bonding session. Definitely recommendPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Avengers: Endgame Final Battle