Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Anna and Elsa’s Storybook AdventuresFrozen
Your Creator 3in1 gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Kids can play out life in Arendelle Castle with this unique LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures (43175) set. This toy playset features a customizable, opening book with 2 areas, the outside of Arendelle Castle with a bridge, the castle itself with a folding roof and the inside of the castle, with grand piano and bedroom, plus 2 sticker sheets to decorate the book with.On-the-go role-play fun and excitementKids will stretch their imaginative role-play skills with this portable playset. It can be experienced on its own or combined with other LEGO ǀ Disney sets for even more creative play options. Plus, it makes a great Christmas gift or birthday present for a young Disney’s Frozen 2 fan.Favorite characters and scenes offer effortless playThis creative Disney gift comes with 3 detailed micro-doll figures, Disney Princess Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, plus an Olaf LEGO figure for Disney. These will get kids playing quickly, as will the areas made to inspire children’s imagination in this well-known world.
- Spark exciting movie-based role play or creative play with this imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney (43175) set, featuring Disney’s Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. Perfect for kids and fans. Play starts with opening the book!
- What fun can be found around the castle? Kids can flex their creativity and role-play skills as they explore the castle inside and out, dream up new stories or go sledding with Disney Princess Anna and Olaf.
- These beloved micro-characters are great to play with in this set orwith other models. Kids can adventure with Disney’s Elsa, Anna and Kristoff, hang outside with Olaf or come up with something completely new!
- Any fan of Disney’s Frozen 2 will adore this awesome set. The clever, opening book reveals a complete micro-world that will thrill any child as a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 5+.
- Portable micro-world travel toy to take anywhere. With the open book measuring over 9” (23cm) wide, 4” (12cm) deep and 3” (8cm) high, this awesome playset is big enough for new adventures or packable for on-the-go fun.
- Hours of fun for a child’s imagination! Open-ended, battery-free toys help boost kids’ group play and problem-solving skills or give them the joy of creating new stories on their own through independent play.
- Open the toy book and the play begins. Easy-to-follow instructions help make building a snap, giving kids the joy of imagining new scenarios and lots of creative excitement with the well-known ones in the book.
- Give children detailed characters and recognizable scenes to play out with LEGO® ǀ Disney sets. This imaginative Disney’s Frozen 2 playset offers cute story starters plus open creative play that helps build important skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
70% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 17th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Frozen Lego is poor quality for the priceMomily |Purchased for: DaughterConsidering that both of my children (boy and girl) purchased Lego sets at the same price point, I was extremely disappointed in the "girl" version. The people do not have moving arms, or legs, their hands don't turn or grip as many objects as the traditional "boy" Lego sets. The instructions are of notably poorer quality with less organized packaging, and less detailed images. I don't understand these discrepancies. The same company makes the two sets, they ought to be of equivalent quality. My 4 year old daughter also received a pool party set which was similarly frustrating. That one was better than the Disney edition, but the functionality of the moving parts is worse than her brother's sets. It also has a greater tendency to fall apart when she plays with it than her brother's sets do. It's exciting that sets are being made with girls in mind, but I just can't understand why the quality differs so drastically. She has a great time playing with them and they do inspire creativity, so they're still excellent toys in that respect, but I don't think they have earned the same pricetag as the other Legos. Also, the traditional Lego people work well. The girls don't need curvier Lego people with hair so big it pops off every time you pick one up.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures
- February 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliantly stunningDomome |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter was brought all four for her 8th birthday and I must say they are stunning. Takes only a short time to put together but hours of play, plus she can take them out and about with her. I really hope they release more sets four is not enough!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 29 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Anna and Elsa’s Storybook Adventures
Shop more like this: