Explore the future of construction vehicles with the LEGO® Technic™ 42081 Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX. Developed in collaboration with Volvo, this futuristic concept model comes with an array of realistic details, including a buildable mapping drone. The vehicle's design is high tech, right down to the futuristic rims wrapped with large heavy‑duty tires. Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, simultaneous or independent boom and bucket operation, and an adjustable counterbalance. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set comes with a classic Volvo color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing, and rebuilds into a futuristic Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX.
- Futuristic concept model with realistic details, including a mapping drone, working boom and bucket, adjustable counterbalance, 4-wheel steering and elaborate rims with heavy-duty tires.
- Discover the futuristic LEGO® Technic™ Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX!
- Adjust the counterbalance to offset the load.
- Operate the huge boom and bucket independently or simultaneously.
- Comes with a classic Volvo color scheme and stickers for additional detailing.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a futuristic Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX.
- Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX measures over 7” (18cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide with counterbalance extended, and over 20” (51cm) long with counterbalance retracted.
- Volvo Concept Hauler PEGAX measures over 7” (18cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide with counterbalance extended, and over 10” (27cm) long with counterbalance retracted.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Fun BuildBGCanada | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to get this kit as soon as I saw it and I wasn't disappointed. I wasn't keen on building version 1 with the big plastic shovel, I wanted to build version 2, the dump truck. It wasn't a difficult build just fun, which is all I am always looking for, and it's very durable. The 3 different gear systems are pretty cool, with one operating the wheels and the others the box on the back. I was a little surprised to find 286 parts left over after building this version but it's okay, I can use them on my own next design. I recommend this model if you just want to have some fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX
- May 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Visually StunningDeVirumEtMachina | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe second I saw the LEGO Technic Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX I was immediately taken aback by its visually stunning aesthetics and knew I had to have it, and now that I've built it I feel an intense urge to purchase two more :P One for parts to combine with the first along with some Power Functions/Powered-Up /LEGO BOOST modules to bring it to life and the third one to build and display the "B" model. Fun to build, Amazing to look at, suffice to say, I love it. Even my cat likes it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX
- March 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Roboloader!strikefighterxxi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first true Technic set in many years. I had been waiting for it ever since the first preview images came out, as I was fascinated by the future-y, unmanned loader concept. As I have been mostly building standard stuff, I was very much used to the numbered bags, so this set, with no numbered bags was more of a challenge, but a good challenge. All throughout the build, I was amazed at how the operating functions were incorporated into the build. And other than a couple of mistakes of my own doing (by not quite paying close enough attention to where a few pins went), it was a painless build. In terms of play, it has some nice and nifty action features, though it must be said that they are a bit slow, mainly due to the length of travel. But, all in all, a very worthwhile Technic set. And again, I am impressed by what the designers come up with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX
- May 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quite goodShauns7890 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this model because I thought both models looked really cool and a bit different to other Lego models. I'm impressed with how well the steering system works, previous models I have build have had a really poor turning circle. Looking forward to building the B model for this.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX