Power up kids’ creativity with the LEGO® City Tractor (60287) playset. This cool tractor toy comes with lots of realistic features, including large rear tires, tipping loader bucket and a raisable boom. With farmer and daughter minifigures, a rabbit figure, 2 hay bales and a crate of veggies, the scene is set for fun farm adventures.
A treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up
You'll find easy-to-follow building instructions for this LEGO set in the box. Or you can hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, helps budding builders become master builders.
The great vehicles of LEGO City
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets deliver realistic vehicles and machines along with fun characters to inspire imaginative role play. Kids get to explore their favorite land, air and sea vehicles, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- Help creativity gain traction with this iconic LEGO® City Tractor (60287) playset, an impressive introduction to the exciting world of LEGO City. Ideal for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to create a cool toy tractor with lots of realistic features, plus 2 hay bales, a crate of veggie elements, farmer and daughter minifigures and a rabbit figure.
- This LEGO® City Tractor (60287) toy has huge rear tires, a tipping loader bucket, raisable boom and a minifigure cab. Kids can combine it with other LEGO toy playsets for fun play and cool displays.
- The LEGO® City Great Vehicles tractor toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the tractor measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide.
- Accessory elements include a crate with a pumpkin, apple and carrots, plus 2 hay bales.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for kids. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles toys inspire creative play that helps kids grow physical skills and confidence as they explore all kinds of vehicles and scenarios that reflect life in a fun, exciting way.
- All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful Fun ToyI would recommend this to a friend!My little boy absolutely loved the Lego tractor! I think all little boys love Legos it was really nice to be able to get him something to challenge him that he's never made before it was not complicated for him but, it did require a little bit of help from Mom and Dad (he's 10) I really like that it challenges his creativity sparks his imagination he loves to build Legos are one of his favorite toys he was able to use other Legos add on his room as a Lego nightmare. I highly recommend this tractor he loved being tasked and wanted to build it immediately! Very easy & fun to add to his collection vIf you have little boys i that love Legos especially if they love to build and also have a creative imagination this product is wonderfulLevel of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tractor
- January 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute Lego SetI would recommend this to a friend!My daughter LOVED this Lego set. We live on a farm and own a tractor and such. She loved that she had her very own tractor to build. Shes 6 so she did need help because, well Legos are hard to build at times. We got it built in about 30 minutes I'd say. We liked that it came with 2 people(a girl and a boy), rabbit and lego carrots. That was a neat touch. The process could get confusing but it's a good thing it comes with clear instructions. She plays with it all the time. Only thing we both didn't like was the lefo hair for the people. It will NOT stay on, at all. You barely touch the people and the hair pops off. That has gotten quite annoying. Other than the hair issue, its been a super fun toy and good experience of putting it together.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Tractor
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tractor LEGO set- Love it!kdills |I would recommend this to a friend!I got the Lego City 60287 Tractor set and its adorable, easy to put together and the grandkids love it. Lego always has such great toys for all ages. This tractor set has a working boom that raises up and down and dumps and comes with some very cute accessories (hay bales, rabbit, vegetables, etc). My grandson is 7 years old and (with very little help) he was able to put it together in no time. Lego has such a wide variety of toys that it is easy for me to please all my grandkids. We love LEGOs!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tractor
- March 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent PlayabilitySpuds |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf I would have had this set as a kid growing up I would have been over the moon. I always built my own tractors from the small amount of parts I had growing up on our farm. Now that they have produce agricultural tires makes it all the more visually pleasing. Love the tires! It's nice that the loader stays in position for moving up and down, for young up and coming Lego farm kids, this set is an excellent choice to practice those early farming skills.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tractor