Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!4.855.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 32675 Ft or more*
Help Emmet and Lucy evade capture by THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70830 Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship toy, featuring an opening cockpit for a mini-doll or minifigure, retractable landing gear, disc shooter, a roll of stickers and an opening prison cell. This fun construction toy includes 2 minifigures, a mini-doll figure and buildable Star and Heart toy figures to role-play action from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes 5 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: a LEGO Emmet minifigure and Lucy minifigure, plus a Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure and brick-built Heart and Star toy figures.
- Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship toy features an opening cockpit for a mini-doll or minifigure, retractable landing gear, a roll of stickers, disc shooter and an opening prison cell with a removable control panel and a gun.
- Weapons include Lucy's crossbow and Sweet Mayhem's gun.
- Accessory elements include Lucy's quiver, Sweet Mayhem’s adjustable wings, helmet, 2 hearts and translucent-blue boosters.
- Emmet and Lucy minifigures and Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure are new for January 2019.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome building toy.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not badSPeLLer | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this ship and it was pretty good, the ship design is nice looking, and how the wings (or how those things on the sides of the ship are called) movement is comfortable, with its design it's very easy to grab which is comfortable as well, how the doors open is comfortable too, putting minifigures inside is very safe, the doors don't open while you play with it so the minifigues don't fall and also they're easy to open when you want them to open, also how the doors are on the sides it feels like it's a car or something, which I like, I like those four pieces that cover the ship, they look weird but also good, the only things that I don't like are that there isn't much space inside the ship, I would've liked it to have more space, the back of the thing that is on the top of the ship some times falls and that would be the only problem with the structure, the mechanism to shoot the stars pieces works relly well, (til I lose the pieces, but it'll be fun til then) as for the minifigures I love them all, Wildstyle has great printings of the apocalyse suit (or Idk how to call it) and the accessories are awesome, I also loved Emmet, I love how his uniform is scratched or worn out, those details are awesome, and Mayhem minifigure is also wonderful, her design is great, and how it includes her hair and her space helmet, and her hair kind of glows which is awesome (though it didn't seem to glow in the movie)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?45Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Systar System!Spooker | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!To start off, I was expecting this ship to be way smaller than it actually is, it's almost the size of a football! The colours are wonderful to look at and the multitude of compartments to store stuff in is great for play, the holding cell being the best example. The sticker roll is a cool extra too, even though I wouldn't use it myself, I can see how it's fun for younger builders. Though I have to say, the big elephant in the room is the price. It's a little steep for what you get. Maybe just 10 dollars lower would definitely make it a must-buy. But with that said, if you like the look of it, it's definitely worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sweet SpacehipBrickyBrickington | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun build with great details and colours. Very accurate to the actual ship in the movie trailer although the cockpit is too small to fit more than General Mayhem, but overall the ship is bigger than I expected.Cool design and makes a great display piece.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sweet Starship!L5612 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf your favorite character was Sweet Mayhem, than this set is just perfect. You can play as in you are capturing Lucy and the design is super unique as well and equipped to accommodate a minidoll style. Some people may argue that price is way to high, but the size and prints of prices you get are so big. I personally feel better paying slightly more for print peices.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!