Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. GarmadonSpinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon4.7554.
Stage a battle between the good son and evil father with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon. This ninja toy features Green Ninja Lloyd’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Energy and Lord Garmadon’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Destruction spinner toys, each with a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 attachments for attack, defense and speed modes. Try different techniques with these cool NINJAGO spinners, create your own challenges and compete against your friends—the possibilities are endless. This LEGO NINJAGO set includes Lloyd and Lord Garmadon minifigures with katanas, plus 6 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Includes Lloyd and Lord Garmadon minifigures, each with silver-colored katanas.
- Lloyd’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Energy spinner and Lord Garmadon’s Tornado of Destruction spinner each feature a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 different attachments for attack, defense and speed modes.
- Lloyd's spinner's attack mode attachment features 4 Energy Blades; defense mode attachment features 4 energy elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- Lord Garmadon's spinner's attack mode attachment features 4 double daggers; defense mode attachment features 4 destruction token elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- This spinner toy pack also includes 6 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Create your own Spinjitzu challenges and spinner competitions against your friends.
- Combine with 70659 Spinjitzu Kai, 70660 Spinjitzu Jay, 70661 Spinjitzu Zane, 70662 Spinjitzu Cole and 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu LEGO® NINJAGO® toys for thrilling Spinjitzu showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Each spinner (without attachments) measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good!Youssef | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really good! It is a cheap way to get Lloyd, who only comes in the expensive Ultra Dragon and Monastery and Garmadon who only comes in the Ultra Dragon. It has 3 modes to spin, Attack, Defense, and Speed Mode. My favorite is Defense Mode because its the easiest to spin. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because whenever I use speed mode, for both Lloyd and Garmadon, my hands really hurt. Overall, its great! If I could I would give it 4.5 stars. The speed mode thing isn't a big deal.13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceHi there! We're sorry to hear this. We'd like to learn more about your experience, if we can. Get in touch with us at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spinjitsu Battles GaloreTiffanyH | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe 6 year old loves these. It doesn't bother him they won't spin all the time, they just enhance his creative play. He helped arrange the pieces but did not put them together- the parents did that. I would love to have a little carry case to hold the extra pieces when you're only using one mode (attack, defense, etc) but a ziploc also works. Lloyd is his favorite ninja so getting Lord Garmadon too was worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0best way to get lloydDaniel1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!i love the look of the new spinners but they whey to little so the only good mode is deference as it adds more plastic, over all the new ones look soooooo cool but the original are better for playing withPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Overall really fun!claptrapfishyfriend | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!My brother got this on amazon for his birthday. My thoughts: 1. The tornado things look a lot like the show. 2. they spin really well. 3. there's like no difference between the attachments in speed, but they look awesome. 4. minifigures look great, (as usual, good job LEGO) but the best thing, (for me) was\is those new weapon handles. the dragoon styled look is awesome, and if you want to make good-looking Jay nunchucks, the use those.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon