Temporarily out of stock
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 27775 Ft, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can bring exciting play possibilities to any LEGO® set with these fun, treat-sized, LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) toys. This new-for-January-2021 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take play in thrilling new directions.
Imaginative character lineup
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to a new, limited-edition range of characters, including Centaur Warrior, Shipwreck Survivor, Pug Costume Guy, Beekeeper, Ladybug Girl, Violin Kid, Alien, Space Police Guy, Ancient Warrior, Airplane Girl, Cabaret Singer and Paddle Surfer.
Surprising and fun
Each finely crafted, highly detailed minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessory elements and a collector's leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone's face.
- More LEGO® toy people and characters! Boost endless play with these cool LEGO Minifigures Series 21 (71029) bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus one or more accessories and a collector's leaflet. A great addition to any LEGO® collection that will inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, inspiring their imaginations and helping them build creativity andconfidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- February 17th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0DisappointingKlibo |It is as other reviews say - I ordered 4 packs just to round my order. Got 2x violinist and 2x the pilot. Such a silly thing but it kinda ruined the mood for building the main set I bought, so I did it another day. Im never going to buy minifigs from online store, waste of money and mood.Was this helpful?25Series 21
- April 23rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Span of Variety is awesome!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been collecting minifigs for years. Once, I, too, thought feeling the blind bags was “cheating “. However, at roughly $5.00 a bag, I will only pay for the doubles I choose. Yes, it takes time and patience (of which I have both) so I usually nail it every time. Until such time as a store employee tells me to “stop”, I will continue to feel for what I need and shop local. I have purchased other similar collectibles with which this technique is impossible, so Lego must expect it, somewhat. Regardless, it a beautiful set and I am constantly amazed by the Lego engineers who create these mini figures. Hats off to you women and men who keep my fingers on their toes! Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next series.Value for Money4.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Series 21
- March 24th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0I HATE THE BLIND PACKS !Purchased for: DaughterI realize that the idea of blind packs is the challenge to get something you want and the surprise of opening them up. What I don't like is every time I have ordered these, I receive doubles, triples, even on smaller orders. So this time I decide to just buy two and you guessed it two of the same. I guess the best chance of getting no doubles is to only order ONE.Play Experience3.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?15Series 21
- January 5th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Limit 3; all the sameKmac |Purchased for: SelfI hope the order maximum goes up on these. Getting 3 horse people is pretty disappointing if that’s all I can ever get.Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Series 21