Set sail aboard the cozy LEGO® Creator 3in1 31093 Riverside Houseboat. This quirky boathouse model comes with an array of fun features, including a detailed deck area with a revolving chair, workbench and a mounted fishing rod. It also opens to allow easy access to a detailed cabin interior with a chair, bed, TV, lamp and kitchen. With Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build this toy boat and then rebuild it into a classic Seaplane model or enjoy waterside adventures at a Fishing Village with pier, café and fishing boat. The Houseboat includes 2 minifigures ready for adventure, plus brick-built bird, pelican and crocodile figures.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Riverside Houseboat and then rebuild to create a Seaplane with a dock and crab or a Fishing Village with a pier, café and fishing boat.
- The Riverside Houseboat features a detailed cabin with a chair, bed, TV, lamp and kitchen area, plus a detailed deck area with 2 awnings, a revolving chair, workbench, mounted fishing rod and 4 lamps.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a fisherman and a girl, both ready for adventure, plus brick-built bird, pelican and crocodile figures.
- Set sail for fun and adventure aboard the Riverside Houseboat with exotic LEGO® animals!
- Accessory elements include a camera, 3 life rings and 2 fish.
- Riverside Houseboat measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Seaplane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Fishing Village measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Toy boat measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very PleasedElectricboogaloo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was quite enjoyable to build, nothing difficult but I just felt happy while building. I love the sandy green and blue pieces and the colorful brick built canopies. The boat is very cute yet has plenty of room, the brick built animals are nice as well. Usually not a fan of the 3-in-1 Creator line but this one caught my eye for how nice the boat looks, I didn’t feel the need to build the other two variants though. Would recommend this set to Lego fans young and old.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Riverside Houseboat
- March 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LegoveneBukri | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat value for money. Easy to build kids loved it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Riverside Houseboat
- March 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Floats my BoatBrickenthusiast2001 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed putting this together I’ve built the house boat and the sea plane I also sat with my nephew and the both of us put it together and took it apart to have more fun. I like the crocodile and the birds in this set highly recommendedPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Riverside Houseboat
- February 10th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Cute but....debgzip | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is cute but the tiny windows are too high - the people can't see out, too many color schemes, one bed when there could've been bunks, a chair in the middle of the floor and on the floor for what reason? Not sure about the faucet/grill combo? Not a fan of the brick animals especially when other sets have a better alligator. This build definitely needs some modifications. Will see how the other two builds turn out.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Riverside Houseboat