Everything is awesome about this LEGO® City Race Buggy Transporter (60288) playset, featuring a toy SUV off-roader with a trailer for transporting the steerable Baja race buggy. And with 2 racing driver minifigures on standby, it’s all set for high-speed racing adventures! A great building set for boys and girls aged 5 and up With this LEGO playset you get a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS. Part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this interactive construction guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, really does make LEGO building child’s play. Cool toy playsets for kids LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets put creativity into kids’ hands with feature-rich, land, air and water toys that spark the imagination. Children get to explore all kinds of realistic vehicles and create stories and scenarios that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Put kids’ creativity in the fast lane with this multi-model playset – an impressive introduction to the exciting LEGO® City Great Vehicles universe.
- What’s in the box? Everything kids need to create a toy SUV off-roader and trailer with fold-down ramps for transporting the steerable Baja race buggy, plus 2 driver minifigures and cool accessories.
- The SUV off-roader seats the 2 minifigures. Kids can steer the Baja race buggy by tilting it left and right and can also combine this playset with other original LEGO® sets for even more action!
- This LEGO® City Race Buggy Transporter (60288) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day surprise for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- When built, the race buggy transporter (including the trailer and Baja race buggy) measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a toy race helmet, fire extinguisher, wrench and a hammer.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools for young builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles playsets nurture kids’ creativity, physical skills and confidence with feature-rich land, air and water vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun for kidsdcv8211 |I would recommend this to a friend!I have an 8 year old son and he put this together in about 30 minutes following the directions. He said it was pretty easy to do and had fun playing with it after. The Legos stayed in place for the majority of the time he played with it with only a few minor fixes. I will say they have the correct age group of children to be able to put this together without help from parents. Overall legos are fun toys for children.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Race Buggy Transporter
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!I got this as a birthday present. As soon as he saw it his eyes lit up and he immediately set to building it. I like toys such as this as it develops coordination and they have to think about the steps ahead. This is a welcome addition to my sons Lego collection he absolutely loves it. I love the interaction because it stimulates him and keeps him entertained for hoursPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Buggy Transporter
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!A 4 y/o and 8 y/o was able to put this together alone. So with that being said I would say that it was not hard to put together. The instructions were clear and to the point. Took about 60ish minutes to put together but that was breaks while putting together. But I have to say they had more fun playing together after the set was built.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Buggy Transporter
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute, easy Lego toyI would recommend this to a friend!I received this for my son and knew right away he would love it! It was challenge enough for him (6 years old) but he still needed help and it did not take long to build. It was enough to keep him interested and excited to build without being too much. He and his daddy had it built in a short time and he was tickeld with the results!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Buggy Transporter
Shop more like this: