Power Functions Servo MotorTechnic
Drive your LEGO® Technic creations to a whole new level with the LEGO Power Functions motor made for the ultimate 4-wheel steering experience. Power through the turns like never before with ultra-realistic steering. Steer your Technic vehicle left, right or straight ahead with any one of 15 steering axle positions. Rotates 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise. It’s easy to add 4-wheel steering to your models with the Servo Motor’s front and back power outputs!
- Servo Motor features 90-degree rotation clockwise or counterclockwise
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements and vehicles
- Includes front and back power output ports for easy 4-wheel steering functionality
- Steer 90 degrees in either direction with a total of 15 fixed positions!
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add 4-wheel steering functionality to your models!
- December 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME!!!!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this motor two days before arrival. Immediately after arrival, I put it in to an already-made chassis for steering and it worked perfectly! It does make an odd noise while operating, like a high-pitched hum. It also hesitates slightly before coming to a full stop. It is funny-looking, as it has the overhang for the front and back outputs. It has 14 mounting pins not counting the outputs. Overall, this is a well-designed motor. Very sad that Power Functions are discontinued 2020.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions Servo Motor
- January 6th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Mostly great!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have needed a servo motor for a very long time, so I can use it for rc cars. When it arrived it was working great, and I controlled it through an SBrick as well. But after a few days of using it, it developed a problem: when it returns back to the center, it goes crazy and starts to move in all different directions. Even the stop button on the speed remote doesn’t stop it from doing that. I do suggest it for LEGO Technic builds, because most of the time it works great.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Power Functions Servo Motor
- August 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great for buildingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't sure about it when I bought it but when I started using it I loved it I can build another of things with itPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions Servo Motor
- November 11th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Does not return to centerJeny |It has plenty of tourque but after a while,it broke. It will not return to it's center.17 November 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesThere is a fix for this! If the motor is not returning to center it is because it has been told that a new direction is actually center. To fix this it is important that the output is center positioned – this is indicated when the 4 dots at the output are aligned. To set the Servo in center position, connect it to an output with power ON but no control (for example on an IR Receiver that is turned ON). I hope this helps you get back to building!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrsWas this helpful?35Power Functions Servo Motor