Build a Porsche 911 RSR replicaEnter the world of GT endurance racing with a detailed model of this iconic vehicle.
Build, play with and displayCelebrate the epitome of sports car engineering excellence.
Packed with tech
Cockpit includeds a radar screen and fire suppression system.
Made for speed
Features an aerodynamic design with a raised rear wing.
Moving pistons show the 6-cylinder engine at work.
Explore supercar engineeringFeatures realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the world of engineering.
Make more of your modelExpand play and display possibilities by incorporating your Porsche with other LEGO sets.
Celebrate an icon of engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42096 Porsche 911 RSR. Developed in partnership with Porsche, this authentic replica captures the vehicle’s powerful appearance with its sharp contours and aerodynamic detailing, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck' mounts, extended rear diffuser and specially designed side mirrors. Functions include a visible, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle, while the accessible cockpit features a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and even a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door. Black spoked rims, realistic head and tail lights and an authentic white, red and black color scheme with sticker detailing add the final touches to this awesome LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR model, a perfect display piece for the home or office!
- Porsche 911 RSR replica model with a wealth of authentic features, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck’ mounts, extended rear diffuser and aerodynamic side mirrors, plus black spoked rims and realistic head and tail lights. Also includes a detailed cockpit, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle.
- This collectible toy car also features an authentic white, red and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Open the doors to access a cockpit packed with realistic details, including a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door.
- Check out the six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons.
- This set includes 1,580 pieces.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Suitable for ages 10+.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a pleasant surprisec0rp0r4te | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this kit thinking it was really cool already, being a Porsche 911 fan, and I was still completely blown away. I couldn't stop building it, and the entire time, I kept stopping to marvel at the engineering that went into this. It is sturdy, heavy, and larger than I originally expected. I was so impressed, 100% must buy if you are on the line. The only thing I didn't enjoy was putting the stickers on because it's difficult to get them perfectly straight, but once I figured out a strategy, it wasn't that bad, but otherwise, so much fun and a great collector item, especially since these appear to be limited runs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- September 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent ValueKich | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy first Lego set, purchased it to relax and unwind and I really did enjoy building this Porsche over the past 4 days (3hrs a day). The size of this product is huge, looks fantastic and most importantly, great value for your money. Highly recommend it to anyone, won't be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- April 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good value for moneyColtm45 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This was my very first Technic build. I originally wanted the Ferrari F40 but $300+ price tag was a bit out of my price range. The Porsche RSR at $149 seemed like a great deal albeit if its a tad smaller in scale. The build itself was very satisfying and to me, the end result looks terrific. Lego does some very clever things to acheive certain design aspects of the car. Particularly the rear of the car and the air diffuser- it looks fantastic. I found that using a very small pair of tweezers really helped me place the stickers nice and evenly. And I sorted all the parts by type in the beginning which really helped the process. My only bit of constructive criticism is with the engine. I think its SO cool how they designed it to function with the differential. Also integrating the crankshaft within the connecting rods as seperate little pieces was very clever. Now I understand that they want you to see the engine function and I appreciate that. However, I would have loved more engine detail- perhaps valve covers and an intake manifold with an air intake, maybe even exhaust headers. I understand, then you wouldnt see the pistons moving. But it would still be so cool to know they were under all that added realistic detail. I also agree with others that the wheels could have been a larger diameter. But these are very small little observations. All in all, this is a great entry level Technic kit and also, I must mention, Legos shipping was incredibly fast and efficient. Considering what we are all dealing with right now, I very much appreciated the people who are still working in these warehouses and allowing us to keep ourselves occupied. Thanks for all your work, LegoPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Porsche 911 RSR
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Technic Porsche 911 RSREmery | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wasn't sure If I want this set because of it's size not being an 1:8 but I'm glad I purchased it. I had a great fun time building it. it's much less complex than the 911 gt3 and Bugatti but it looks as good as the other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR