This floating LEGO® City Police Patrol Boat (60277) toy is packed with impressive features, including a detailed control station and surveillance drone. Kids can flick a lever to release the diver and scuba scooter and fire the net shooter to entangle the crooks' minisub. With 5 minifigures, including Gracie Goodhart, Frankie Lupelli and Hacksaw Hank from the LEGO City Adventures TV series, onboard, there's plenty of inspiration for creative role play.
Fun and easy to build
Includes an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide, with zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders!
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City police playsets deliver exciting play scenarios that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way, with realistic vehicles and inspiring characters that kids love.
- Kids can play out scenes from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series with this floating police patrol boat toy. It’s packed with cool features and comes with fun LEGO City TV minifigure characters.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a floating toy police boat with a cool control station and prison hold, plus a drone, scuba scooter, minisub, LEGO® City TV characters and a toy shark figure.
- Kids can sail the toy boat on water, fire the net shooter to entangle the crooks, flick a leverto launch the scuba scooter and create stories featuring the included LEGO® City TV characters.
- This LEGO® City Police Patrol Boat (60277) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up. Requires only very basic building skills.
- The police patrol boat toy measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 5 in. (12 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories include a bank safe with gold bar elements and equipment for the police diver minifigure.
- Includes a printed construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive guide for budding builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets.
- LEGO® City police sets inspire open-ended creativity with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters, helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced according to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- May 2nd, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0BOO!!! BAD LEGO SET!!Dwandwy |Oh my god this LEGO set is soooo bad, first of all it comes with huge pieces, I was appalled, I thought LEGO was a company that made sets with LITTLE pieces, so they took time to assemble!! This was like putting together DUPLO!!!! LEGO had become sooo expensive, they're trying to drain money from the world with their stupid big pieces, this cost FORTY-FIVE POUNDS, for not even 300 pieces, I was shocked! If you buy this set then be prepared to be absolutely appalled by how BAD, how SERIOUSLY BAD LEGO is in 2021! BOO LEGO!Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 15 minsWas this helpful?15Police Patrol Boat
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of FunPeytonGG |I would recommend this to a friend!I gave this Patrol Boat kit to my 8-year-old. He spent hours playing with the kit. He was able to follow the directions and put together his patrol boat without much help from me. I had to step in from time to time and give him a little direction but not much. But once it was put together he didn't stop. He felt so accomplished and proud of his creation. Then he promptly got out his action figures and started "chasing" them with his boat. It really helped him with his reading, direction following, and motor skills, all of which we struggle with at times.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat
- January 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Son loved it!I would recommend this to a friend!My son recently got into legos at 9. He has high functioning autism and wasn’t able to comprehend legos before this year. He love police officers and anything military! He absolutely loved the police patrol boat! He was able to put the pieces together and follow instructions all on his own which is a huge win for us! Thank you lego for making great quality toys!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great featuresKatieK |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is getting to the age where he is really excited about Legos. He was super stoked to get to build this new police patrol boat set from lego City. We had thought at first that this set was just the large police boat but also included a couple of smaller vehicles and additional characters to play with. My son was really impressed and what to see if the patrol boat really floats and it did! The set was pretty simple for him to put together on his own and he is 9 years old. Some thing that I saw that I like is that Lego included an actual instruction booklet, which I like. Part of the reason we get lego sets is to distract our littles from technology for a while, so please continue to include instructions BOOKS (and maybe just the option for online instructions for those that prefer digital )Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Police Patrol Boat