More in LEGO Creator Expert
Manchester United fans will love building this big LEGO® set model of Old Trafford (10272) to show their allegiance to one of the world’s most famous football clubs. The building set for this LEGO football stadium provides a fun challenge to create a spectacular showpiece model.
The ultimate Manchester United gift
Manchester United fans can show off this Old Trafford replica at home or the office. New for February 2020, this LEGO® Creator sports set coincides with the stadium's 110th anniversary. This building kit for adults features several evocative details including the players’ tunnel and the statue of the United Trinity.
Bring to life your passions with advanced LEGO® sets!
LEGO® Creator Expert advanced building sets allow adults to construct models based on some of their biggest passions, including cars, buildings and stadiums. Once the challenging and fun building experience is complete, these collector models from building bricks make an eye-catching display at home orthe office.
- A spectacular building set for adults to create a detailed model of Old Trafford. The perfect Manchester United gift for fans who want to show their undying support by displaying this LEGO® football stadium.
- A building kit of a 1:600 replica model of Old Trafford. This LEGO® football stadium provides a fun and rewarding project and allows fans to relive their cherished memories of Manchester United with this detailed model.
- The first opportunity to construct a replica of Manchester United's Old Trafford from building bricks. The LEGO® Football stadium makes for a stunning showpiece at home or the office.
- This 3,898-piece big LEGO® football set for adults makes for a unique Manchester United gift. It offers escapism for builders with a long and satisfying project, and the chance to show their passion for their club.
- The Old Trafford-Manchester United LEGO football stadium measures 6.5” (18.5cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 15” (39cm) wide. The perfect size to feature authentic details including the players’ tunnel and a statue of Sir Alex Ferguson.
- No batteries required for this advanced building set, so the final whistle will never blow at this LEGO® football stadium.
- This LEGO® set provides the ultimate building experience, and for you to be guided through the rewarding process with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- LEGO® Creator Expert model advanced building sets allow adults to indulge in challenging projects to create collector toys based onsome of their biggest passions including cars, buildings and stadiums.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards for over 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- You know you are safe with LEGO® bricks. Our bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A beautiful set.DinoDave23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a fan of both United and Lego I knew as soon as the set was announced that one day it would be sat on my shelf. A perfect example of exactly what lego are capable of as no detail has been overlooked. One criticism would be the use of stickers rather than printed blocks as I'm sure anyone willing to spend £250 on this set wouldn't have minded paying a little extra for the inclusion of printed blocks. That being said, Overall the best Lego set I've ever built.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Trafford - Manchester United
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth while for any Manchester United fanMezza | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been looking at purchasing my first Lego set for a few months now, debating which one would be most worth the money it costs. But then I saw that my boyhood club had partnered with Lego and they would be releasing an Old Trafford Lego replica, the moment I saw this I knew this was the one for me. I didn't find this too challenging for the most part and after dedicating just over 2 hours a night for the past 5 days I managed to complete it in a reasonable amount of time, the fact that it's broken down into the different sections makes it very easy to take a break and pick it up the next day. The only real issue I had with this set is that you find your repeating yourself and doing the same thing over again on more than one occasion, also the stickers can be very finickity at times and there are far too many for my liking. I don't think it would have been difficult to just print a few of them onto the bricks themselves. Overall I am incredibly happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this to any Manchester United fan who is interested, the little bits of information throughout the manual also make for an interesting read and taught me a few things I didn't know before.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrs 42 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Trafford - Manchester United
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Red Devils' HomeLattakia19 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this Lego set just after enjoying building the Taj Mahl with my kids. First, I have to say that hats off to the designers/engineers of the Lego company for meticulously bringing the "Theatre of Dreams" to reality on our hands. Second, I built this with my daughter age 9 and son age 6. The three of us had a lot of fun and enjoyed the experience a lot. We made some mistakes but were able to fix them, quickly. While I am a Manchester United fan, you will still enjoy the set even if you are not a soccer fan. a small note to the Lego company, I wish in the future to have the names printed on the pieces rather than the numerous stickers you provided for this set. in Summary, highly recommended, and make it a family affair for all to enjoy building Old Trafford.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Trafford - Manchester United
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Completely Gratifying Building ExperienceQuitWhining | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved this set. Essentially, the project is divided into four quadrants (the pitch itself takes about 5 minutes to put together). The two main sections of the project (if you're imagining a clock, think 10 - 2 and 4 - 8) are complex and not at all dull even considering a certain degree of repetitiveness. I love that the four sections can separate, was well as the lower roof. Two reservations: The higher roof (the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand) droops just a bit through the sheer weight of the roof - I would've liked a way to truly treat it as a suspension roof. The pitch itself would've been fun to build square by square; it's basically 5 large pieces surrounded by green tiles. But these are very small reservations. This shares what I like best about the best LEGO projects - they suddenly take full shape all of a sudden, and the end result is extremely satisfying. I'd grab this as soon as you can and enjoy!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Trafford - Manchester United