Fun and adventure is on the horizon with the mighty LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266). This super-long ship not only floats on water, it has everything kids need for endless ocean exploration. There’s a shark cage, working crane, research submarine, helicopter and even a pirate shipwreck with hidden treasure! And with 8 explorer minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Harl Hubbs, the scene is set for action-packed escapades.
Great building set for kids
This toy playset includes simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders.
Cool construction sets for kids
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters, our Ocean playsets deliver an exciting, open-endedworld of undersea exploration and adventure for budding explorers.
- This multi-model LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266) playset is a perfect gift for little explorers and has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- What’s In the box? A floating toy exploration ship with working crane, shark cage, dinghy, submarine and helicopter, 8 minifigures, including the LEGO® City TV character Harl Hubbs, plus shark and stingray figures.
- Kids can use the floating toy ship's crane to lower the sub and shark cage, pilot the helicopter and sub, explore the treasure-filled shipwreck or take the play inside the captain’s bridge with sleeping and research areas.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 and up? This building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids with a passion for ocean exploration and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- When built, the toy exploration ship measures over 7" (18cm) high, 24" (63cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide, while the pirate shipwreck measures over 6" (16cm) high,5" (13cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide.
- No batteries required. This exciting multi-model playset, including a toy boat that floats, is powered by little kids with big imaginations!
- This construction set comes with a simple printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean building sets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are tested to the extreme to create toy building sets that meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- September 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego setBDiddy1 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Ocean Exploration Ship is a great Lego set that can keep kids (or even the adult Lego enthusiast) entertained for hours on end. We really enjoy all the different components. There is a crane that works which is cool to be able to have the tactile/functional experience. It is also cool to be able to have a kid play with the submarine and the helicopter while a Lego shark swims nearby a pirate ship as a lego explorer goes into a shark cage. This is such a creative and detailed Lego set. The instructions seem detailed enough. They also have an app but we don't use that yet. This seems like a great gift for the future marine biologist or treasure hunter to get them away from screen time and get that imagination in gear. I am a fan of the Lego brand, too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Birthday giftaliyabe78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was bought as a birthday gift and the recipient was thrilled :) once the build was complete (not too complex, especially given the size - this ship is really big!) it went straight into bathtub :) exciting to see that it floats and also cool to play scenes with new big white shark. All in all a good choice.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loved it!I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves it...like obsessed! The ship itself comes in 2 pieces, you snap together and you continue to build on top. The length is 24 in. It actually floats! We had lots of fun assembling all the additional parts. We love the variety in this box: the submarine, the diver, the helicopter, and even a shark & manta ray! I also appreciate that the crew was a good mix of men and women. The detail is incredible, with a keyboard, and even mugs used to drink for the crew. I love that the crane on top can rotate. The parts are easily removable and many compartments make it fun for much longer than expected. So much fun, even for me!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship
- September 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a fun build!I would recommend this to a friend!I was so excited to get this in the mail! My husband and 7 year old are LEGO snobs and as soon as the huge LEGO box appeared on the doorstep they freaked out! So if you are trying to hide it definitely know the box comes marked LEGO. That box came open and their faces lit up like it was Christmas morning it was priceless. It took them 3 hours vin over the span of 3 days to put it together which it the longest I’ve seen them take but again this things massive! All of the little added details are amazing the sea creatures and the crane that actually works. There were a few things that the directions are a little small on in the book but we winged it and figured it out. The most exciting thing was when he took it to the pool and it actually floats! Thank you LEGO for this I was not disappointed at all!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Ocean Exploration Ship