This LEGO® Speed Champions McLaren Elva (76902) construction set gives kids and car enthusiasts the chance to collect, build and explore one of the world’s most exclusive speedsters. Stunning from every angle, this detailed replica delivers an engaging building experience, is perfect for display and awesome for super-aerodynamic racing action!
Just like the real thing
This collectible toy car comes with a wide chassis, which allows room for the 2-seat open cockpit and lots more authentic detailing. And with a McLaren driver minifigure, complete with race suit, racing helmet and wrench, there’s plenty of inspiration for imaginative play.
Celebrating speed and innovation
LEGO Speed Champions building sets deliver mini versions of the world’s leading and best-known automobiles. Perfect for display, these vehicles are also great for thrilling race action against other toy vehicles from the Speed Champions range.
- A spectacular toy playset featuring a beautifully detailed replica of the ultra-exclusive McLaren Elva. Perfect for kids and those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- What’s in the box? This toy car playset has everything you need to build your own collectible McLaren Elva model, plus a McLaren driver minifigure with race suit, racing helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life McLaren Elva as they build, before showing it off or putting it to the test against other toy cars from the Speed Champions range.
- This 263-piece LEGO® Speed Champions McLaren Elva (76902) playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for car enthusiasts of all ages.
- The McLaren Elva measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 3 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, it has room for a 2-seat open cockpit and lots of authentic detailing.
- No batteries required. This toy car is powered by kids’ imaginations – so the racing action never stops!
- Includes easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions so kids and grown-ups can build at their leisure.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting cars, with authentic replica models that are great for racing play and display.
- LEGO® bricks have been meeting stringent industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent and compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® Speed Champions building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- June 20th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Looks Great at a First Glance!PotPi |I would recommend this to a friend!In my opinion, this is the most "Eh, it's fine" set of this wave. I get it, this is a difficult car to translate to LEGO; the Elva's shape is downright odd. I think this is as good as it can get with the "8 Stud Wide" rule Speed Champions started in 2020. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore problems in the model. First, there are FAR too many studs left on top, with 5 studs left on top at each of the front wheels, which makes the model feel incomplete. I honestly checked the instructions again to see if I missed something. Second, there is a LOT of looseness in this build. Due to the Elva's strange shape, the hood and the doors have to be on hinges. Unfortunately, these hinges are kind of loose, especially on the doors, which are held by Technic pins and can move quite freely. Beyond this, the hood being on a hinge leaves a small (Less than a plate width) gap, which doesn't look great. One more small nitpick, and this is one you can easily see in the first picture, is right above the rear wheel well. That gap there between the 2x4 blue plater and the 2x2 curved blue plate has a blue hose nozzle piece there, but it's not quite big enough, so you can see straight through it directly to the ground. I have no idea how this made it to the final product. I'm looking at pictures of a real Elva right now and there is nothing like this present in the real car. It has very few stickers as compared to other Speed Champions sets, which I get is a backhanded compliment. So far, I know I've really only complained about the kit, but I do like it. In fact, the way the rear of the car is built is really interesting, detailed, and fun to build! I also appreciate LEGO trying out new and tougher cars, having a convertible is nice. I recommend this set if you're collecting the wave, like the McLaren Elva, or want the parts. Other than that, I'm afraid you're in for a fairly middling experience.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?35McLaren Elva
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loads of fun !My partner and son decided to do this one together and they loved it. It came with everything you needed including instructions. While watching i thought it was ideal for my son’s hand eye coordination and helped with his patience. I think this is suitable for children and adults and it definitely kept them busy and quiet for some time. I thought it was excellent quality and value.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55McLaren Elva
- July 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool and funI would recommend this to a friend!My son absolutely loved building this car. He found the instructions really easy to follow. Different parts were in numbered bags which really helps finding the parts easily. Step by step clear instructions on how to build it. Meant that my son didn’t need any help at all. Once built the car is strong enough to be played with without fee of it falling apart.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55McLaren Elva
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Lego setI would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Speed Champions McLaren Elva is a good Lego set as it is based of a exiting new track car. I liked how the instructions were easy to follow as I could see where to place the bricks. However It could be better if the colour was either McLaren orange or blackPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55McLaren Elva