Children become heroes in their own epic stories with this cool LEGO® brick version of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter (75301) from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy. It’s packed with authentic details to delight fans, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit with space behind for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
Play and display
This awesome building toy for kids features Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons, including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
The best buildable toys for kids
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with fun gift ideas for creative kids, and adults too.
- Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO® brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301).
- Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO® minifigures, each with weapons including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for roleplay adventures.
- The X-wing features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up.
- This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child’s bedroom between playtime missions.
- Buying for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don’t worry. This set comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.
- January 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Xwing everI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favorite STAR WARS ets because it has a fabulous xwing and great minifigures like General Dodanna that we see for the first time in a Lego set. I highly recommend this set although some do not like the details, the R2-D2 higher than normal, the wings because all that has a solution and I really know it looks strange but the minifigures have good quality I recommend itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 11 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 31st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good value but colours offGreat build and great minifigs means good value for money. The wing mechanism is quite complicated (lots of technic pins) so adult help for a child needed. My set is not even close to white with most “white” pieces looking old and off white - more like cream sun damaged white. I have never had this problem with Lego sets before but know others have so suspect I got unlucky this time. The box art clearly shows a brilliant white colour so this is disappointing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?35Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of funI would recommend this to a friend!My 9 year old son has suddenly become obsessed with all things Star Wars especially the fighters. The X-Wing was his first true love so it was only fitting to get him the Lego X-Wing Fighter. He loves it! The build was a little challenging in a few places where many of the pieces look the same but for the most part he was able to follow the instructions and build on his own. The details are incredible. The wings deploy with a push of a button on top into the shape of an X. The are 2 blasters that shoot lasers across the room when you lift them up a little. The little red lasers need to be loaded in a certain direction to work correctly. Luke Skywalker and R2D2 are removable but only fly in their designated pilot positions. The only complaint is that the landing gear doesn't attach well so it falls off easily. Ours has already been lost. All in all a great set.18 January 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're glad you had a stellar time building this set! Please know that we are constantly testing and retesting our builds to ensure that they'll hold up to action and play, as long as they are built exactly as shown on the directions. Some rebuilding will usually fix any stability issues! If you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeQmarine |I would recommend this to a friend!We are a Star Wars loving house so all things stars wars is a big hit. The x wing was one thing my son really loves. It took us about an hour working together to put this together. It was easy to follow the instructions and all the pieces were there with a few extras just in case. The wings move up and down and it even fires laser rods. The little r2-d2 is our favorite.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™