Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. AgentMarvel
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 49015 Ft.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Young superheroes roleplay big battle scenes with the awesome LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent (76164) playset.
Kids use the posable Hulkbuster to fight evil attackers
There’s authentic Marvel action when kids place an Iron Man minifigure inside the mega Hulkbuster armour to battle 2 enemy agents. The bad guys have weapons and 1 of them has a jet pack. The Hulkbuster armour has movable limbs and, for extra firepower, kids can put the Rescue minifigure in the built-in shooter turret.
Cool LEGO Avengers toys and superhero minifigures
With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, LEGO Marvel Avengers building toys let kids recreate the best scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero role-play.
- There’s imaginative play on a big scale when young superheroes roleplay battle adventures with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent (76164) playset, with its movable limbs and cool features.
- Includes 4 minifigures – Iron Man, Rescue and 2 A.I.M. Agent soldiers – and a large-sized, posable Hulkbuster. With cool weapons and a jet pack, the scene is set for an epic battle!
- Kids place Iron Man inside the Hulkbuster armour and put Rescue into the built-in shooter turret to take on the armed bad guys and save the city.
- Marvel movie fans and any young superhero aged 8 and up will enjoy endless imaginative adventures with this awesome Hulkbuster set – one of the most popular Iron Man armours.
- The outstretched Hulkbuster measures over 6” (16cm) tall and 7” (20cm) wide. With posable limbs, this mighty fighting machine can go anywhere and take on any villains that dare to get in its way.
- This Hulkbuster playset doesn’t need batteries. Battery-free toys stimulate creative thinking, imaginative role-play and problem-solving skills as kids explore hands-on play straight from the box.
- Easy-to-follow instructions ensure kids can open the box and begin building, playing and getting creative immediately.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets include collectible minifigures, toy vehicles, weapons and gadgets that put Marvel movie action right into the hands of young superhero fans.
- Every LEGO® construction toy meets the highest industry standards, which means it’s consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, analysed… to ensure they always meet the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- February 10th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Fragile setDps1 |Purchased for: SelfFigure articulates well. Head section does not snap together to midsection. Slides off splined rod that is inserted from underneath. Knee joints easily come apart while using making it terrible for play. Knee and hip joints are loose and hands are heavy so its difficult to position as model. Top heavy so it will fall over when trying to lean it forward to see the smashed head.11 February 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceFrom your description it's likely there's something just slightly off in the build. The best thing to do is double-check that your pieces are pressed together tightly enough and that there's not a part out of place. A set like this with moveable parts has multiple joints, and if they're not pressed tightly together, the joints won't be strong enough to stay connected. You’ll want to hear an audible ‘click’ when you attach the two parts. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- August 1st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ugly Set.Benjgun |Purchased for: SelfThis set looks terrible! Why is the head of the Hulkbuster so flat? Besides that, the fig selection would be great if the iron man and rescue figs had good helmets. These new helmets are terrible, and make it so I have to replace them with old ones. In this set, however, the rescue red color does not match with any old helmets, so I'm stuck with an ugly suit of armor. The Aim agents are a fine minion fig, and the rest of the Hulkbuster is fine for the price. Fix those helmets! I'm trying to complete a full hall of armor and this is one of the worst additions.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- June 18th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Such a boring setMandofan |The figures are good. I like the Rescue and even though Aim Agents and Iron Man are in other sets they do belong and the sets iron man has been in weren’t that good. Besides that there is literally nothing I like about this set. The cannon always falls off and I don’t even play with it, it looks weird, and something about the build makes it so tiresome and boring to completes. He isn’t that flexible and all the pieces that make him not flexible always fall off. This is by far the worst iron man Mech set. My rankings go 8. 2020 Hulkbuster 7. Iron Man Mech 6. Igor 5. Sikkar Hulkbuster 4. War Machine Buster 3. Iron Monger 2. 2015 Hulkbuster 1. 2018 Hulkbuster. I don’t count the D2C one because it’s too more detailed and so much bigger.Play Experience2.0Value for Money1.0Was this helpful?25Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- April 21st, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Boring setMandofan |I love the previous hulk busters but this one is boring. The Rescue doesn’t appeal to me because I’m not a comics person, the aim agents are good, and Iron man is overused but it was my first one. Hulk Buster is weird looking with the pancake head and it was one of the only sets I got bored building. If the set ever goes for a lot in the future I wouldn’t hesitate selling it. I love LEGO Marvel but this was a major let down.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?25Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent