Help maintain the LEGO® City streets with the sturdy 60219 Construction Loader! This iconic construction toy set features a loader with raising front arm, tilting bucket and a roll cage, plus a small fence, jackhammer, buildable pile of concrete and a minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® City road worker minifigure.
- Features a construction loader building toy truck with raising front loader arm, tilting bucket and roll cage.
- Accessory elements include a jackhammer and a small build featuring a fence and pile of concrete.
- Raise the front loader arm to remove the fence after you break the concrete apart with the toy jackhammer.
- Tilt the bucket on the toy excavator and scoop up the broken concrete to clean up the street.
- Raise the roll cage and climb down from the loader after a hard day’s work.
- Construction loader measures over 2” (7cm) high 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Fence and concrete pile build measures over 1” (4cm) wide.
- March 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Loading time!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonHow do you like it? Answer from my 3 year old son: Beautiful. It is made to dig the earth, exactly. What does a truck like that do? It picks up things. The construction time was just under 20 minutes, my son helped me with some parts (e.g. wheels, cab, weighing on bricks, etc.). The advantage of a small set like this is that it is built quickly and children play with it quickly. My son immediately went to the living room to get the garbage truck #60220 and used it as a dump truck to receive the bricks. Even our older sets are updated when we need them for an occasion like this one. The yellow wheels, the brown fence, the cabin and the bucket are all new elements that we have never had before (N.B. We had our first white fence with the Super Mario house, the brown fence is our second). Note as a parent: The bucket mechanism is very solid, it won't drop its load. This is a strength of this set. My son wished the set had more stickers (it's not entirely LEGO's fault; I rushed to apply them on the right bricks before my son applies them where it would look great.).Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Construction Loader
- March 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0amazingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selftheir was only one problem was putting a tube thing on other than that i had a great time building it was a great use of my money amazing bamPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Construction Loader
- July 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Handy LoaderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great! I have probably collected about 3 loaders before this one, but none compare to the completeness of this one. The stickers in the rear really add detail to the model. The only area that is lacking from the set is the area with the fence. You can't really break the wall down with the loader, but I would definitely recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Construction Loader
- November 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun loaderClouWho |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was on a clearance table at my grocery store for $2.00 (and I have never seen any Lego sets at this store before or after this experience), so I grabbed all three of them. I gifted two and kept this one for my Collection. It was a fast, simple build and a great little loader.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Construction Loader