Kids can get doubly creative with this fun LEGO® set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! From building bricks to shadow plays Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make – a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! Kids build skills as they design, display and create! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.Building Instructions
- Introduce kids to fun construction with 12 mini-models – then watch them transform their model into an awesome shadow puppet! With 2 Light Brick Shadow Casters, the imaginative play possibilities are endless.
- There are 12 LEGO® toys to make – a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys.
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second LightBrick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great Christmas holiday, birthday or theater gift for kids aged 5 and up who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO® brick building and shadow puppet storytelling.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) long, the Light Brick Shadow Caster is ideal for small fingers to operate. As well as the 12 models to build, there are extra bricks left over for kids to get creative with models of their own.
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children’s imaginations.
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO® builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with awacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for yourchild.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 17000 Ft!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego Set For Creative PlayI would recommend this to a friend!This set is much fun and is great for creative play! I did not tell my daughter what the point of the light brick was, and we just built them together. Then I showed her that they create shadow images and she was amazed. She quickly started building her own items to cast shadows in our hallways. I love the booklet provided that gives you ideas of things to build like a bat and rooster. These bricks have really brought out the creative side of my daughter. I highly enjoyed spending my time building these with her and creating adventures with the characters we created. These bricks are fun and educational.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0These are really FunGuera |I would recommend this to a friend!The Bricks and Lights Legos are really cool and fun to play with. My son has been playing with these for days. He loves Legos, one of his favorite toys toys play with. He has made alot of different things with these since we got them. Very easy for his age to play with. He really likes that there is 2 light up bricks which is awesome. The legos are made very well with hard plastic, very durable and will last forever. Comes with instructions booklet also which is nice so you can understand more in making what you want to make. Legos are awesome and so much fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!My kids absolutely love this bricks and lights LEGO set! So many different designs in the booklet! They also have even been exploring with making their own shadow characters to put on the end of the light! It’s fairly easy to put together and some of the designs in the booklet are harder than others but none are impossible. It is a great addition to our LEGO collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- February 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0immersive CREATIVE PLAY!nhoj | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAlthough the builds are relatively simple in construction and execution, the real GEM of this set was the immersive CREATIVE PLAY. It inspired hours of darkened room shadow storytelling! We even began building our own shadow puppets. I would highly recommend this set for kids who LOVE a story. I hope additional builds will be offered.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Lights